Load One April!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Heart goes out to the people in Toronto ON! Also to the people in Antioch TN at the Waffle House! Sad for sure!

Well time for bed and see what happens tomorrow!

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Interesting. I gave up trying to use navigation on the old one after too many corn field trips. But did seem to activate when I would hit the button by mistake.

One thing I have noticed with the new one, (at least with mine), it takes several more minutes to receive a message compared to the old one.
Use to be about a 5 second delay between the App and QC. Now it about a +5 minute delay.
I guess that little white box did some good

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I've got the new one and its not bad. It's a bit different from the old one. It's a bit touchy and you have to be sure your on point when keying in your pro# and your unit #. Not a big deal.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There's an app for that.

(what commercial is that from originally ?)
Apple iPhone ®

Apple filed for the registration in 2009 with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and was granted the trademark for the phrase in 2010. Apple in 2009 started using the phrase in TV ads to show off the endless multitude of apps available for iOS devices through its popular App Store, which opened for business in 2008. So, technically, even today, if it can't be done on an Apple product, there's not an app for that.

Incidentally, the ™ symbol (Trade Mark) is used to signify the common-law trademark rights (Lanham Act), for those who have not yet received the official registration. Once the registration is granted, then the ® (Registered Trademark) is used.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this just sucks...

Had a call a few hrs ago bidding on a load. Nice weekend run.
1hr later apparently got the load.
Unfortunately, no one bothered to let me know I got the load, until after another hour, tracking person calls to update my location for a 4pm pickup :rolleyes:

So, now it's too late to make pick up and pulled off load :mad:

Someone dropped the ball on this one. Not a happy camper :(

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well this just sucks...

Unfortunately, no one bothered to let me know I got the load, until after another hour, tracking person calls to update my location for a 4pm pickup :rolleyes:

When you get a load, does it come through the App like a text message and beeps? Mine does.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
As i got closer to my new location, i notice that I was the only one close to the area and BAM! Tennessee office called with a load picking up Saturday morning and delivering Monday morning! Also it looks like we have alot of units on loads ect. Not alot of vans in service waiting!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well this just sucks...

It is being addressed. Trust me on that.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums