Load One April!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good time to be with a percentage based carrier!

U.S. Trucking Prices Are About to Rise Even More

Although I fully agree with being with a percentage based carrier, I personally wasn't feeling the rate love in March. I had a 24% decrease in March rates after a very good showing for February and January respectively. A return to the old? Or a blip on the radar? Only time will tell. Cheers to April ;)

Reactions: boonsdad

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I would say time and place. March was up on all the averages per vehicle over Jan and Feb.

Reactions: RoadTime

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Finally got back into service yesterday, didn't get any calls at home in Florida so I dead headed towards Atlanta.
Been sitting in Jackson Georgia since last night. I had three calls so far but didn't hook one yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got done with a shorty. Here at Fuddruckers and I'm #25 in line YIKES! LOL. Letting the traffic die down and heading to the yard. Thinking of going oos and seeing the guys at Utility and stop by and see Jason, and that needs to get done! Just have to wait and see.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hmmmmm... ...trust app or trust gut feeling.?

I know what your going through. Unloaded early Tuesday morning and went by the App and moved. It wasn't far, like 25 to 30 miles but dispatch called me in the morning with a load not far from where I drop off. Go figure LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoadTime and piper1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang! This week seems a little quieter for some reason. Not sure if coming off the end of the month/quarter and the holiday or stock market trade war fears or what.....odd.