load 1, nations express, or ptl?

axle1720

Active Expediter
im looking into all 3 of these companies all seem very good to me. looking for any info people might have. thanks.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Researching the archives here should help with your enlightenment. Why just those three? There are other good small to medium sized companies to consider as well - all are different and have their pluses and minuses according to the individual. See which one fits you best.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I am with Chris, what knid of truck are you looking to run? Are you a O/O now? Or looking to drive for a O/O??

axle1720

Active Expediter
I'm going on info from what I've gathered at truck stops. Driving a straight truck I'm not sure I'm ready to be a o/o yet. Thanks

rezagrats

Active Expediter
I may have some owners that would be interesting for you to check out. Are you in the Great Lakes area?
Send me a note at: [email protected]. This could be an opportunity for you to check out the industry and purchase a vehicle later.
Thank you!

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
I really don't know much about nations express or ptl. I drive for load one and love every second of it. They keep me rolling really good. What I suggest is give all 3 companies a call and see what they have to offer and pick what best suits your needs

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was with PTL with a cargo van, But if I was to go crazy and buy a straight truck Load 1 wins hands down.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We like crazy people :cool:

We have some great straight truck fleet owners and we can help get you connected to them.

Last edited:

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
I've been with PTL for about 10 years now, and I really like them.....

I'm getting crazy myself :)