Load 1 drivers

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Please can i please ask each & everyone of you PLEASE john built this great shower , tv , room for all of us but to today i took a shower & man is it really that hard that you cannot wipe over the floor even sorry john with these great fluffy towels or take a rag in there with you like i do .
there was water on the floor i almost slipped and bloody talc power on the wash basin .
and three used towels laying on the floor wet so yes i took them upstairs to the used towel bin,

but i cannot or would not just leave then there yes a truckstop you can leave the towel laying there like that but this is our companys private showers & unless i have not seem the cleaner .we got to clean it for the next person is that to much to ask .

and the way i see it in respect for mr elliott for putting together this great faciltiy :) & what i at least call home :)

peter ( wombat )

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm with you Pete!!! Unfortunately, there is always some jerk that has no respect or appreciation for what John has provided.

C'mon people. Clean up after yourselves.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The person or persons that left the showers like that should be ashamed of themselves. Load1 is not a truck stop so please don't treat it like one.

mss1963

Expert Expediter
There are some real pigs here, they leave a mess in shower don't wipe up the sink area when done taking their shower, leaving empty bottle's in shower and tag's from new clothe's on the floor. Also when using washer and dryer spilling their laundry detergent and not cleaning it up!!!and when done using dryer empty lint trapp, If this is the way they treat the facilitie's here I would hate too see what their home look's like!!!CLEAN UP YOUR ACT LOAD1 IS NOT YOUR MOTHER OR WIFE...only take's a couple of bad apple's to ruin it for everybody.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd hate to think that Load1 would have to go to some sort of baby sitting measure...like a sign in/out for the towels..to track who's using the shower...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'd hate to think that Load1 would have to go to some sort of baby sitting measure...like a sign in/out for the towels..to track who's using the shower...

I had the same thought, but didn't want to say it. It may come to that though. :(

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
As much as I hate to admit this, I think we have lost about 12-15 towels over the last year.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
As much as I hate to admit this, I think we have lost about 12-15 towels over the last year.

All things considered..that is not a high number really...I mean there is not only us expediters, but I've seen some truck load drivers as well use the showers...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All things considered..that is not a high number really...I mean there is not only us expediters, but I've seen some truck load drivers as well use the showers...

True, but i hope you at least wrap them before you give them to Juju for xmas.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
True, but i hope you at least wrap them before you give them to Juju for xmas.

LOL...smartbutt...I am NOT that cheap....they are nice towels though....;)

Hey maybe that is the problem...too good a quality?....Maybe go back to them cheap rental towels?...

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Pete, I know that Jenny used the shower first, then I used it. When I left the room I cleaned up after myself plus neither of us use powder. There was one other driver that used the shower before you did. but I don't know the guys name. He was one of the guys up in the drivers lounge though.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I used it last night about 1930 and it was clean when I got there and clean when I left it. It's not hard to do.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
I use my own towels, just to ensure others have towels to use.Unless I am out of clean ones.I use one to dry off with, and one for the floor, which then gets used to wipe down the shower walls, door, ledge,and the sink and countertop.I hate to think that anyone would steal towels from here, as nice as they are.

guido4475

Not a Member
I use my own towels, just to ensure others have towels to use.Unless I am out of clean ones.I use one to dry off with, and one for the floor, which then gets used to wipe down the shower walls, door, ledge,and the sink and countertop.I hate to think that anyone would steal towels from here, as nice as they are.

On a second note, maybe a sign out sheet for the amount of towels you take into the showers,by the dispatch desk,leaving a drivers license behind, so when you return the towels, you get the license back.Just a thought.