List Your Smartphone

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Blue Parrot expressway.
VXi Corp :: BlueParrott Bluetooth Mobile ::

The Expressway is the newer one, and can be worn over the head, behind the neck, or on the ear. Talk to Highway Star about on the ear.

The older one, the B250-XT is over the head-only. It's the one I, RLENT and a bunch of other people have.

The best thing about the Blue Parrot is it's noise canceling ability, where people don't hear a bunch of background noise when you talk.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
VXi Corp :: BlueParrott Bluetooth Mobile ::

The Expressway is the newer one, and can be worn over the head, behind the neck, or on the ear. Talk to Highway Star about on the ear.

The older one, the B250-XT is over the head-only. It's the one I, RLENT and a bunch of other people have.

The best thing about the Blue Parrot is it's noise canceling ability, where people don't hear a bunch of background noise when you talk.

Bestbuy, Walmart or truckstop?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How does that work?...I mean my ears are up there and my mouth is down there?..:confused:

Did you get an iPhone? Look at the earbuds and a few inches down the cord on one side is a volume and mute control. The mic is there and works perfectly. Try it out.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The mic on the iPhone earbuds don't work nearly as well for noise canceling as the Blue Parrot. You can get fuel right next to a big truck with its engine and refer running, and those you are talking to will never know you got out of the truck to get fuel at all. Sorry Scott.

As for where to get it, I think the Flying J has them, but Loves, TA and Petro does for sure. You can also order online from lots of place like Amazon, including Walmart, but Walmart doesn't normally carry them in the store.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When I'm parked, the Bluetooth even on the Garmin works fine, but tooling down the road, people think I'm calling from the cоckpit of an old biplane or something. :D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The mic on the iPhone earbuds don't work nearly as well for noise canceling as the Blue Parrot. You can get fuel right next to a big truck with its engine and refer running, and those you are talking to will never know you got out of the truck to get fuel at all. Sorry Scott.

As for where to get it, I think the Flying J has them, but Loves, TA and Petro does for sure. You can also order online from lots of place like Amazon, including Walmart, but Walmart doesn't normally carry them in the store.

I got the expressway at a J. You're right about the noise cancelling.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums