Let's make it a November to remember !!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Fleet vision should be good to go again. Let me know if any issues.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at the J and I was at the kiosk and getting ready to get a shower and a man walk in from the driver sidedoors with his bag and I ask him, hey you got any shower credits on your card?

He replied just one. I said to him today is your lucky day. You keep your one shower credit as you might need it later, I'll give you a shower ticket. He couldn't believe it . That man thank me two to three times. It's nice when you help or give to someone and they really appreciate it and it showed.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think that one is the best as they know us well and take extra good care of our peeps. But I think you can use any.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think that one is the best as they know us well and take extra good care of our peeps. But I think you can use any.

Called my local Belle Tire. We are in the system. So it will come down to logistics when the time comes.

Is this the location you are talking about?

ccaa6c860571cc4dbc25e8575f7a1d09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Here at the J and I was at the kiosk and getting ready to get a shower and a man walk in from the driver sidedoors with his bag and I ask him, hey you got any shower credits on your card?

He replied just one. I said to him today is your lucky day. You keep your one shower credit as you might need it later, I'll give you a shower ticket. He couldn't believe it . That man thank me two to three times. It's nice when you help or give to someone and they really appreciate it and it showed.

You sir, are the "Shower King!" Enjoy the day!

Don't forget to vote!

Drive safe!

:smiley_driving:

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Best price is probably to go to:
Address: 1000 Enterprise Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101
Its the one you see on the service drive of I94 right north of the giant tire.

They are our home store so they work harder for our guys.

Reactions: RoadTime