Let's make it a November to remember !!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
6cbbdaf935bc7f8d971b6d141d0e72c8.jpg

Coming soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of October is Marcel Gafencu!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Rewards Contest for November will be done using the Daily Trivia quiz. You are able to answer one trivia question each day regarding the transportation industry and at the end of the month the top ten drivers with the most correct answers will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win 50,000 points.

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
How does a truck get a turn down, when it's currently under load and possibly reserved for another load near the current loads drop?

Pu a hazmat load in central Ga to drop in ne Ga near Sc (both pu & drop are today.) Get a call while enroute about a load pu in Sc and drops in Pa (pu tonight, drops thrus morning,) and we say yes. We get another call while on the way to the drop in ne Ga. Corey calls with a very short load and would tie up the truck until Fri morning.

It was explained that we were waiting to hear back on the Pa load and declined his offer based on milage and time involved (3215 is a team truck.) Sure enough as soon has we send in our empty msg the paperwork on the Pa load comes thru.

Yet we're showing a turn down in fleet vision? (Scratches head.)

Drive safe!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well you turned it down. So it's a turndown that is recorded as its supposed to be so we can track for sales and our records. It doesn't reset your hours or anything so not sure it effects you at all? Might be easier sometimes to call and ask supervisor or manager these kind of questions sometimes?

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Thanks for the reply John. I'll just take your advice and call in next time I have a question.

The turn down itself had no real effect has you pointed out. We just work really hard to keep up a great rep for our truck and hate to see 3125 get any negative marks unless we "screw the pooch."

That must have been some game to watch!

Drive safe!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It was a late one....rain delay and extra innings. But truly a great match up and series. A turn down isnt always viewed as a negative on a truck especially in cases like that.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Turn downs are one thing I don't worry about. It's the reason you turn it down sometimes is recorded incorrectly that gets me.

I know. I had one recorded as 'Wants to go to NJ'. Who in their right mind wants to go to NJ? Maybe someone that lives in NJ, but I live in TN.

But I don't pay attention to this stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Steady Eddie

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The turn down itself had no real effect has you pointed out. We just work really hard to keep up a great rep for our truck and hate to see 3125 get any negative marks unless we "screw the pooch."
I stopped worrying about my rep when I got 2 turndowns, on 1 load, that I didn't a actually turn down, that we didn't even get. :D