Let's make it a November to remember !!!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had a good week this week . Great job Load One! Everyone must have been busy Friday, no post. Well I guess I'll have to be Pete on here. LOL

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at Buffalo Wild Wings enjoying myself, lol. Getting tires balance and rotate with nitrogen. Get in service and see what happens next.

Also been busy looking up mobile medical device for pops. Looking at the Phillips GoSafe. Its got alot of features that i like like the wrist watch . He doesn't know yet but it's coming. Lol

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry. Didn't see this last night. We were down for a few hours doing a database upgrade on the platform. Should be all set. If any issues let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Still not working for me. I get 'Error! E-Mail Address and Password Combination invalid.' And I'm pretty sure it is valid.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Can't get past the login page. I enter my email and password and hit "next" and it just refreshes the page.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
If this is the best quarter of the year I'm in trouble. Third weekend in a row sitting without a load. Week started out well than went dead again.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok short term solution. Reset your password and you should be able to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning Load One! Here at the Cracker Barrel enjoying a darn good breakfast. Let's have a Great two days of loads before this election Pray that Trump gets in! Go Load One! LOL