Laptop stands and copilot 9 truck

DnT

Seasoned Expediter
Looking for a laptop stand for a 2007 Freightliner.I have seen most of them online, but whats a good one to buy? Also, does anyone use copilot 9 truck? I have read a couple of trucker blogs on copilot 9, and they were bad. Your opinions and answers will be appreciated. Thanks

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
PJ out of Canton Sells a laptop stand that comes with a holder for the Clink and XM. It's around $110.00 for everything. We have it in a few of our trucks

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
best stand ive seen is the one the iowa 80 truck stops or affiliates,are selling,I forget the name,but run about 300 bucks,whats nice is if your runnning team,can be moved out of way for co-driver to get to bunk,stand I have really sucks,so not going mention name

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
bruno that stand is similar to mine,not co driver friendly,does alot for the price, but I'm not crazy how it works

rollnthunder

Expert Expediter
I bought my ram mount and co-pilot 9 from dieselboss.I love having my laptop in my truck and the gps is great.I will be honest i also have microsoft streets and maps installed for a back up.But for the most part i use copilot because its designed for trucks.

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
I got the one at PJ's but I use the passenger seat most of the time. I would like something a little lower and closer than the one from PJ.I say one at Bosselmans Pilot in Des Moines that was made out of mirror brackets. I think I will copy that as soon as I find a computer base with built in fans. I saw them online and forgot where.
Roger Noel D6439

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Or do what I do, I have a 8" touchscreen mounted to right of the driver on the dash. I have the wires ran to the cubby space above the driver where I put my laptop. That way I can keep my eyes on the road and the screen at the same time. Then with it being touchscreen no mouse to deal with. Also get a rf keyboard and you can type in address.

Prarysun

Seasoned Expediter
That stand at diesel boss is nice. The one I saw at PJ's is more practical for us because it has up to 3 brackets to include the qc, a laptop and an XM or Sirrius radio or GPS device. And with all it is 122 installed.

Dianne

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Ok maybe I got lost somewhere, so will someone help me please
1. what is a "pj"
2. where is " pj" located
3. A phone number would really help

price sounds great and am in the need for a laptop stand that will work in my Volvo 660

thanks

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pj's is a shop that handles Qualcomm installations. There is one in Romulus and they have other locations.

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
PJ's is a shop in Canton,OH where Fed Ex sends us after orientation for Qualcoms. They make the Qualcom stand and have add ons for computers and cell phones. I stopped using the computer stand because I dont like having the computer in front of the windshield.