Landshark ????

bobwg

Expert Expediter
A company called Landshark out of Garden City NY ??? shark and NY, uh oh look out just kidding:D

guido4475

Not a Member
It is a company started from people that used to work for Arrow critical out of New York.I have a freind who is leased there in a van.(at Landshark).

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
I don't care what they deliver as long as I get some good miles to pay my bills. The owner of my truck has been with Landshark since it was open for business back in March. I met with the owner a couple of weeks ago. He seems like a real go getter and says his company has grown wonderfully since opening. We will see how it goes we figure we are new and they are too both of us are hungry they should be aggressive in getting us some loads. I was told he is keeping the drivers very busy, we will see what we think after a month with them.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
obviously not. roadking, joe got you in the western star or the freightliner. joe is a great guy. just wish i could get him to call me back. would really like to talk to him.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Yes we talked to the owner's other drivers and was given rave reviews. We have been with the owner now since the beginning of October. He has lived up to everything he has said he would. He has a lot of irons in the fire sometimes have to call a couple times to get an answer when needed. We have had two truck issues so far and he took care of them immediately, no questions asked.
He doesn't babysit us at all. We really enjoy driving for him he is dependable.
We are in the Westernstar.
Sorry haven't seen this post in order to answer you. We don't get on line much.