Kinda new....ish.

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Greetings and salutations.

My name is Kurt, and I have been expediting on and off since 1997. Started with Thompson Emergency Freight, moved on to Try Hours, Panther Expedited Services, and now with Express-1, driving a Sprinter. I am a co-owner of a small expediting business; currently with one straight truck and the Sprinter, and hopefully will be expanding in the near future. I am divorced, proud father of 2, semi-retired professional wrestler....I play 8 musical instruments, and for some strange reason, I just can't seem to stay away from the 'Big Road'...3rd generation trucker, so it must be in my blood.

That's a little about me. Please feel free to message me if you'd like to chit chat or whatnot. :cool:

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Greetings and salutations.

My name is Kurt, and I have been expediting on and off since 1997. Started with Thompson Emergency Freight, moved on to Try Hours, Panther Expedited Services, and now with Express-1, driving a Sprinter. I am a co-owner of a small expediting business; currently with one straight truck and the Sprinter, and hopefully will be expanding in the near future. I am divorced, proud father of 2, semi-retired professional wrestler....I play 8 musical instruments, and for some strange reason, I just can't seem to stay away from the 'Big Road'...3rd generation trucker, so it must be in my blood.

That's a little about me. Please feel free to message me if you'd like to chit chat or whatnot. :cool:

onemanband.jpg
I have always admired you multi-instrument guys.
I got all I can handle with just my guitar.

Welcome to EO.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Well hey man, welcome to the madness that is the EO Forum! We're a good bunch of usually well-informed, sometimes over-opinionated, people here from all walks of life.

Looking forward to getting to know you more.

Best o' luck and be safe out here.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greetings Kurt and welcome to E.O. Have you ever had any run-ins with a guy named Maxwell Smart?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well hey man, welcome to the madness that is the EO Forum! We're a good bunch of usually well-informed, sometimes over-opinionated, people here from all walks of life.

Welcome to this jungle called EO!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Never mind them! Remember it's ok to clown around.

431158_353537228002512_652293813_n.jpg

Last edited:

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Thanks everyone for the warm greetings. Now, if only Sprinter freight would pick up...LOL. Still sitting in Columbus, OH, 2nd out. C'mon big money big money no whammies STOP!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So your kinda like the John Cena of Expeditors ......or Cactus Jack. ....:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ragman , atleast you should of told him OVM is the one in front row with Yellow shirt. ....:p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Welcome!!

Did a quick search on you....Interesting Name........Kurt Kaoss.

You've got quite a presence on the internet.......

Bet you forgot about this one......didn't ya??

Kurt Kaoss SUPERFREAK

Again....Welcome.....I'm sure you'll fit right in around here! :D

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Brisco, in my defense, that was done around 5 years ago, after a looooooong night of drinking. But yes, that is yours truly, doing Rick James. Sad day for music...LOL