kill first, question later

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I caught the last two minutes of a show on border patrol. It showed a monument to an agent who was killed by a criminal illegal. The agent had hold of two criminals by the collar at the back of their necks. Before they could be searched one drew a weapon and pointed it over his shoulder and shot the agent in the head. It happened in seconds, before anything could be done to prevent it.

It's time to implement the border system the East Germans employed with a no man's land along the border with land mines, guard dogs, machine guns and a shoot to kill order. The only difference is ours would be keeping people out not in. It's time to make sovereignty paramount and to end the flood of criminal invaders.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Hey Leo, you may not like what I have to say but there is a serious problem with Texans and the two other border states. They seem to be a bit hypercritical in these states because you have a lot of ranch owners right on the border fighting everything that the US border patrol and the people of the US want to do about this problem. Until Texas and these states takes care of these traitors, it is not a problem that can be solved and the people of the entire country suffer. Take their ranches, drive them out of the state and then talk about what to do about the border.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have no sympathy for anyone who doesn't want to solve the border problem. As far as I'm concerned those guys you speak of aren't Texans or don't deserve to be Texans. I have no problem telling them step up or get out.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well then Leo, I feel Texas is a great state, and not entrenched with liberals so why focus on the federal issue and not the state issue - get the state to take the land and hand it to people who will build a real border.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My state representative is also my a/c repair company owner. He knows my position and while he isn't necessarily for the machine gun nests he's not against stronger border policy on the state level. Hopefully progress can be made to become the example on the state level.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
I'm all for the automated defenses :p , label the territory and if you cross this line bam!

But then again instead of worrying about the illegals getting in why don't we start holding the company's that are hiring them responsible... just my 2 cents

greg334

Veteran Expediter
This group would rather spend $200million a year "PROTECTING" jihadist!

Yea, I read that yesterday. I thought after reading about the SuperMax prison in Colorado, it may be one of these things that we put them all there in a special wing. They are completely isolated, they spend 22 hours in their cell and can't contact anyone - a very good place to put all of them.

Leo, why don't you run for office?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd never be elected. I'm too WASP and I'm too sensible and correct. I also don't have the temperament for it. I'd be telling people how the cow ate the cabbage in no uncertain and likely not for mixed company terms.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
But Leo, I think you would fit into the Texas attitude because it seems that many of them think the same way as you do - except in Austin.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are a lot of Texans with common sense and Austin does have a sparsity compared to most of the remainder of the state. I thought about running when I was younger. I have less patience now. I'd rather just do my best to hold the feet to the fire of those elected in my district.