Kicked out by TA

wahoofan

Expert Expediter
wow, sorry for the bad luck. try this on your free time, place 'trucker bombs' under google search engine and see what information you will receive. just saying, good luck in the new year for all you drivers, make $$, get home often, and be safe out here!

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
As for the trash dropping FECC driver. This is the begining of our sixth year at FECC, and I have noticed that the "Quality" of the appearance of FECC drivers has certanly taken a major hit over the years.

I suspect this is due to falling rates, you get what you pay for. I used to talk too and eat with other Fed drivers, now I avoid them as being generally too scary.

Flip, flops on the fuel island, big bushy unkept hill person beards, poor english speakers, crazy eyes, genrally unkept appearances.

But I snicker to myself whenever, FECC sends out a message about professional appearance. Oh well, this will be our last year (hopefully anyway)

BTW, a few months ago another FED Hino parked next to mine at. TS, my wife and I went in to take a shower and eat, when we returned, the other FED truck was gone, along with a plastic piece of our mirror trim and one of the 'star' knobs on our APU.

Use occums razor on that one to decide what happened.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
I used to talk too and eat with other Fed drivers, now I avoid them as being generally too scary.

Flip, flops on the fuel island, big bushy unkept hill person beards, poor english speakers, crazy eyes, genrally unkept appearances.

I see you've met my husband, lol. His English is perfectly fine, he just mumbles ;)

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Would I be irritated? You bet and we all know you would as well.[/QUOTE]

aaaaa ahem lets break this one down:

cigarette butts on ground + good maintenance staff = JOB SECURITY

Imma catch hell for this comment but.........oh welll

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Would I be irritated? You bet and we all know you would as well.

aaaaa ahem lets break this one down:

cigarette butts on ground + good maintenance staff = JOB SECURITY

Imma catch hell for this comment but.........oh welll[/QUOTE]

So I suppose throwing food wrappers out is ok because it is just me doing my part to keep maintenance busy?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Deleted. Too offensive, even by my low standards. Someone else will probably say it anyway....

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
As for the trash dropping FECC driver. This is the begining of our sixth year at FECC, and I have noticed that the "Quality" of the appearance of FECC drivers has certanly taken a major hit over the years.

Well I think this is in general, when the economy gets bad, people have to make some money any which way they can. I ran across a couple who had their van stuffed with their 'stuff', and they would take it out to load and unload the freight. They told me they gave up their house and quit their jobs because they were "tired of the life they had". No not making this up.

I've seen some stuff on the road, like the guy with the sofa in his van or the lady with three dogs and what appears to be wearing the same cloths for a month.

But speaking of trash, I had a great video of a panther tractor throwing out their crap at the T/A in Monroe, not in the trash container but on the ground. It wasn't just a wrapper, let's put it that way. I gave up complaining to the Panther about their drivers, they don't seem to care any more so when the delete cycle came up, I dumped the video.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well I think this is in general, when the economy gets bad, people have to make some money any which way they can. I ran across a couple who had their van stuffed with their 'stuff', and they would take it out to load and unload the freight. They told me they gave up their house and quit their jobs because they were "tired of the life they had". No not making this up.

I've seen some stuff on the road, like the guy with the sofa in his van or the lady with three dogs and what appears to be wearing the same cloths for a month.

But speaking of trash, I had a great video of a panther tractor throwing out their crap at the T/A in Monroe, not in the trash container but on the ground. It wasn't just a wrapper, let's put it that way. I gave up complaining to the Panther about their drivers, they don't seem to care any more so when the delete cycle came up, I dumped the video.

I see Greg but some folks have no respect for others property and it doesn't matter what company they are with. There are some at landstar,fedex,tristate and about any other company out the who lack in the being clean area.

That was the reason I didn't post the company of the guy urinating of front of the building. All that would do is give new members the chance to look bad at the company. But Greg I do agree people are doing what they have to do to make it. I myself am one of them. I worked as a local delivery driver in Memphis and lost pretty much everything. I came to panther with no money and been here since august driving for a fleet owner and can honestly say when I go home I am worry free with all my bill paid and even money in the account for the next 3-6 months.

I can say it has worked for me and then some but like everything else there are some that fail.