Keeping You up to Date

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Playboy magazine reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue.

Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news... We all remember when KFC offered a "Hillary" meal, consisting of two small breasts and two large thighs.

Now KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket." It consists of nothing but left wings and chicken crap...
Have a great day!....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard the President's visit to the troops didn't go so well...

download

forces.jpg

Last edited:

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can see it. Small little (thumbnail) pic under the larger box with the words in it.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Playboy magazine reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue.

Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news... We all remember when KFC offered a "Hillary" meal, consisting of two small breasts and two large thighs.

Now KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket." It consists of nothing but left wings and chicken crap...
Have a great day!....:)

I don't get it :confused:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I think you got something wrong. I think Michelle offered herself to N/Geographic and they turned her down. Something about not wanting to jump up and down with the tribe.