Keeping the laughter out!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Ear Plugs are a life saver when trying to sleep while your better half is driving and listening to the comedy channel. Imagine you are sleeping away and you cannot hear the XM Radio but all of the sudden you hear great shouts of laughter. I have thought of strangling him but then would have to run solo and that is not an option. We have purchased the cheap little ear plugs and they are great. Very little road noise, very little rattling, and just some back ground laughter at times. Give them a try and see what you think.

catshavestaff

Seasoned Expediter
I admit to being VERY guilty of the same behavior as your spouse...I listen to Laugh USA in the middle of the night...helps keep me awake...and occasionally laughing my head off. Wayne sleeps through everything, so hasn't complained. I love ChickenMan!

I use those earplugs, myself. I use the blue squishy ones bought from Walgreens or CVS..they have the highest decibel blocking range and really help me to block out all but the truck HUMMMMMMMMM, and the occasional "Fox News Alert".

aquawarrior7

Expert Expediter
That is a good idea. In our truck she will only hear the laughing part and ask wht is so funny.We use a pair of headphones so we dont bother each other.Unless of coarse I am singing tunelessly to a song HAHA. She loves that.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I read this and the first thing that came to mind:

Mrs. with an Orange Tire Thumper, and Mr. with a big Ole Knot.

Glad for him you found Ear Plugs.