just passed into law

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
if you are a vet you may now go to VA to get your physical for your dot physical for your cdl. all VA DR's are now able to do this. it is in program for job's for our hero's. info from one of trucking magazine I get.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
if you are a vet you may now go to VA to get your physical for your dot physical for your cdl. all VA DR's are now able to do this. it is in program for job's for our hero's. info from one of trucking magazine I get.

They should have been doin this all along for our vets it kills me how the vets do everything for our country but our country leaves them high an dry

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Steady Eddie

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't trust a government entity to verify that I could do a job for another government entity; especially from one that has no accountability.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess my Physicals have been illegal all these years. My VA DR. has done mine for more than 10 years.
If he’s not on the registry he wasn’t supposed to be doing the physical for the med card.
This will make it easy for me to have mine done for free

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I guess my Physicals have been illegal all these years. My VA DR. has done mine for more than 10 years.
If he’s not on the registry he wasn’t supposed to be doing the physical for the med card.
This will make it easy for me to have mine done for free

He started doing mine before registry came into play. Not any problem putting it through the highway department this past December when that part started. Have to get them yearly because of aptnea.