Just had a penitentiary flashback....

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So ehy can't she do her job ..as she is PAID VERY WELL to do..and just ask for forgiveness. .she obivously did when she got knocked up out of wedlock? & Married fools 2,3,4

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well lord..I was just doing my job to support my family. .is far better than what we KNOW of what she had been doing....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You've been hornswaggled and bamboozled. That's a fake news site. It's a Wordpress Blog.. Notice the URL has a .com and then another co after it. NBC.com.co is part of a growing number of websites ending in “.co” that attempt to disguise themselves as reputable brands. The list of fake websites doing this includes NYTimes.com.co, washingtonpost.com.co and USAToday.com.co.

Another way you can tell is the article's reference to Harvard Law Professor, Paul Horner, who is a wholly made up fictional character. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see the site is "Proudly owned by NBC President & CEO, Dr. Paul Horner," which is the same wholly made up fictional character. He is referenced in many fake news articles.

Jim Peterik issued a scathing Tweet (well, as scathing as a Tweet can get) and posted an angry Facebook post saying that his publisher would issue a Cease and Desist letter to Huckabee. It's highly unlikely that he would sue, unless Huckabee continued to use the music after receiving the C&D letter. He sued Gingrich a few years ago for a few million, and not surprisingly it was settled for a few thousand, the same that the royalties would have been had Gingrich secured the rights to play it. With music as with most copyright infringements, you can infringe all you want until they tell you the work is copyrighted and to cease and desist using it. Canadian Neil Young gave Donald Trump and earfull when Trump used his Young's music without permission. So did Palin when she heard from Heart when Palin used Barracuda in her campaign. But nobody was sued. The only reason Gingrich was sued is because he felt he had the right to use it under copyright law, even after the C&D letter told him he didn't.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So ehy can't she do her job ..as she is PAID VERY WELL to do..and just ask for forgiveness. .she obivously did when she got knocked up out of wedlock? & Married fools 2,3,4
Actually she didn't, as she wasn't even a Christian back then.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Explains ALOT..nothing worse than a born again christian ..well..and reformed smokers and drinkers..
Yeah, back when she was getting married all those times and having babies out of wedlock, she was an atheist.

Hey, aren't you an atheist? :D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
More of what I call ...a
.Free thinker.....the problem with born again ANYTHING is they go really overboard ..Mach 5 into this new thing.( and have to let everyone know it) .as you see in this circus ..also FYI I don't have a problem with multiple marriages..kids out of wedlock. .I'm just pointing out the USUAL HYPOCRISY in relegion. .as we see time & time again..
"coughduggarscough"

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So why can she not just do her job and ask forgiveness? If murderers can be forgiven of there sins...surely one just signing a document could be also??

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
More of what I call ...a
.Free thinker.....
I think you're ripe to be born again.

I'm just pointing out the USUAL HYPOCRISY in relegion. .as we see time & time again..
Well, there wasn't any hypocrisy on her part.

So why can she not just do her job and ask forgiveness? If murderers can be forgiven of there sins...surely one just signing a document could be also??
That's not the way forgiveness works (or morals or ethics, for that matter). You can't just do something you know or believe to be wrong simply because you know you'll be forgiven for it.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Bahaha. .please doing it..knowing you will be forgiven is EXACTLY how they do it! Good try . .

Trust me that evil woman is chocked full of hypocrisy. .it will come out..trust me ..there's enough people gunning for that woman ..

Attachments

• 1441853824262.jpg
    1441853824262.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 14

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why do you call her evil? What's she done that makes her evil?

Is religion alone all that it takes to make someone evil in your mind?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
She is not doing this for religious reasons...she may say she is..she is doing it as I said a few posts earlier. .she is a miserable human being..she is as unhappy and miserable as you can get..as they say." Proof is in tje pudding" ..her history. ( all we know as of now) is the poster child for an unhappy person ..and she will be dammed if anyone else is happy.. sewn it 1st hand many timed before . ( and it's pretty obvious ) ..that sir makes her one hell of an evil woman!!!
(She is just a plain and simple Bit$h ..but evil is more PC)

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Religious bigotry on display at its finest.

"1 Judge not, that ye be not judged...
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
- Matthew 7:1, 5
;)

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Im.just tired of being lectured by the holly rollers on how YOU need to live your life
.when there the ones up to schenigans :
Duggars
Palin
Swaggart
Baker
Gingrich
I can keep going..im.sure you get my point...

ALSO if kids got molested at Mcdonalds as much as they do at church...I would be only eating Whoppers with onion rings..

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
She is not doing this for religious reasons...she may say she is..she is doing it as I said a few posts earlier. .she is a miserable human being..she is as unhappy and miserable as you can get..as they say." Proof is in tje pudding" ..her history. ( all we know as of now) is the poster child for an unhappy person ..and she will be dammed if anyone else is happy.. sewn it 1st hand many timed before . ( and it's pretty obvious ) ..that sir makes her one hell of an evil woman!!!
(She is just a plain and simple Bit$h ..but evil is more PC)
You clearly don't know the first thing about her. Didn't know she was born again 4 years ago, and with no evidence whatsoever you think she's miserable and unhappy (despite the many reports indicating otherwise), and, despite the clear indications to the contrary, you think she doesn't want anyone else to be happy, either.

Send clear to me that you hate her because she's religious, and you need to make up stuff about her and call her names to make you feel better about yourself and to justify your blanket hatred of those who believe in God.

She didn't tell you or anyone else how they should live their lives. All she did was object to putting her name on the marriage certificates and have her name recorded forever in the history of Kentucky as endorsing same-sex marriage. She didn't tell anyone that they can't get married, only that she couldn't in good conscious put her name on the certificate. She even made it a point to tell everyone they could go over to the next country and her marriage certificates without any problems. That certainly doesn't sound like someone who wants everybody else to be unhappy.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
1st..I'm not making up anything. .her life so far is screaming miserable.. please

2nd she wasn't worried about forever being an adulterer when she laid on her back with her fat legs in the air being knocked up outside her marriage. .AND now she is worried about morals...

And now she has a problem with her name on piece of paper. .I think that's the least of her worries

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
who have you met that's been married 4x ..thats NOT a miserable SOB...think about it

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
1st..I'm not making up anything. .her life so far is screaming miserable.. please
You want and need her to be miserable, but there's no indication that she is. In fact, she's well regarded and well liked in the county. Before being elected as County Clerk she worked in the Clerk's office for 26 years, 24 of them as Chief Deputy Clerk. She was elected by a significantly wide margin of victory. If she was miserable, and she wanted everyone else to be miserable, none of that would have happened.

2nd she wasn't worried about forever being an adulterer when she laid on her back with her fat legs in the air being knocked up outside her marriage. .AND now she is worried about morals...
Again, for those too stoopid to get it, she didn't care about morals until she was born again, so trying to use the fact hat she does now as some kind of ammunition against her is just, well, stoopid. When she became born again, she stopped dressing and acting like a slut, stopped wearing flashy jewelry and makeup and short skits. She let her hair grow out and started wearing skirts below the knee, in accordance with the customs of her religion. She became a very different person than she was prior to being born again. Radically different.

And now she has a problem with her name on piece of paper. .I think that's the least of her worries
I understand. It's hard to understand moral, ethics and principles when you don't have any of your own and have never had to stand up for what you believe in even if it meant negative consequences. That's the only explanation for your statements here in this thread.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Her mother was the chief clerk
.she was deputy clerk..how hard is that. .mom's the boss if your cushy county government job..she won because of mommy

You are only reading the same Internet BS I'm reading..you have NEVER met the woman

For people to STOOPID...If you can't make a go of marriage #3 ..bet there is a common denominator. ..as we can prove from her infidelity.. pinpointing the problem is pretty easy. ..

Last edited: