June locations and did you see that flying DR unit?

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Finally last 2 weeks have been good after the crappy 2 weeks prior,,So anyways was down near atlanta was checking my fluids and I be **** if I did not lose another half gallon of fluid..So rather than chance taking a load and not making I decided to come home and as expected lost another half gallon so after taking the shroud off I found the leak. It was top right side of the radiator, While I was at the auto parts store I went ahead and replaced the upper hose and thermostat...(yea all done)Took today (monday)off to double check for leaks and sure as *&^% the **** water pump started to leak..So I have spent most of the evening changing that and now I have decided to change the lower hose while I am there.......Back to work on Wednesday what a short week..(please load gods I need to recoupe the repair cost)..
BTW I am glad I am able to do most of the repairs needed

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would of forced myself to do it .......lol. ..of cource Pella is about 100 miles from home. ..:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

the closest I've delivered to home was Gillette Wyoming...224 miles :p

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would of forced myself to do it .......lol. ..of cource Pella is about 100 miles from home. ..:D

If the run had taken me to within 100 of home, I'd have done it too. Woulda napped in Pella then gone home, but yeah. Maybe today :)

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Dallas, Texas Flying J. Counted 26 cargo vans & sprinters in parking lot this morning. May the shipping gods be with all of us.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the closest I've delivered to home was Gillette Wyoming...224 miles :p

Where you live ? Out in the boonies somewhere ? Lol....:D. ......Myself the closest delivery to home. ....Waterloo. ....45 miles.....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Offer from Fargo to Saskatoon. Said NO because of no chance of return load. Funny thing, they suddenly found some extra money to cover DH and return drive time! Interesting how that works! So I'm off to Saskatoon at 6am Wednesday morning.

Learned this kind of negotiating from you senior guys here on EO. Thanks!