June locations and did you see that flying DR unit?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home now. P/u in Oak Creek WI this afternoon going to Grand Forks ND for 7 am delivery on Tuesday.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, well spent two days in south Fl, dh out Thursday afternoon and went to SC. Got there late Thursday night. Fri morning got loaded from Bamberg Sc to Houma La. Dh from there to BHM and waiting on a call

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Corbin to Erwin, TN @ 0300 Saturday. After that, spent weekend in Asheville. Now in Duncan, SC waiting for the call....

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the petro in Bordentown, N.J. hangin with Trucker Jen shootin the bull.Turned down A N.Y.C. 8:00A.M. pick up now # 3 in que

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of wacko, was I foolish or wise half an hour ago? I turned down a CLT to Pella, IA run because I want to be home on Thursday.
Details: It was a bid, not a sure thing. Short d/h (85 mi) for a 1000 mile direct run :eek: , and Pella is 1003 miles from home.
So? Noob mistake or not?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
We are probably all doing this for someone or something at home. If you can't get there when its important to you why are you doing this?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
like Murray says, It depends on how important home is.

Of course, it's easy for me to say that, as I am never more that 125 miles from home.

Last edited:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Fixed it for ya.

Ha - I figured someone would mess with that...

But, since I'm already wacko, and I'm here, where i am now, not there in Waco, where I'm going, maybe it ought to be Waco bound wacko...

Which puts me in mind of a distant ancestral uncle, Baron Waekoff Von Wackovmunchen, a once famous, now sadly forgotten Bavarian madman, good friend of King Ludwig.

He was sort of mad, too.

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
.........I am never more that 125 miles from home.

Please, Ragman, do NOT tell my wife that's even possible.
She wants to move next year and the "within 125 miles of Dayton, OH" model is nowhere near enough business for us. I have a fairly demanding credit line.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of wacko, was I foolish or wise half an hour ago? I turned down a CLT to Pella, IA run because I want to be home on Thursday.
Details: It was a bid, not a sure thing. Short d/h (85 mi) for a 1000 mile direct run :eek: , and Pella is 1003 miles from home.
So? Noob mistake or not?

I would of forced myself to do it .......lol. ..of cource Pella is about 100 miles from home. ..:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Please, Ragman, do NOT tell my wife that's even possible. 
She wants to move next year and the "within 125 miles of Dayton, OH" model is nowhere near enough business for us. I have a fairly demanding credit line.

I guess I shouldn't also tell her, I sleep in my own bed every night.:cool: