June Lampoon:: Locations & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That WOM is a nice guy .. he gave me this drink coozie awhile back , said he had a case of them ... 1529105954246.jpeg

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

Reactions: RoadTime

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
In plattsburgh ny pickin up 6am 1053 miles to thunder bay with paid relocation to Minneapolis or beyond deliver Sunday am go past pine city for wake up Monday;) beautiful here plattsburgh first time only passed it on interstate

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Awfully quiet in EOville lately, what gives?

Might be that some are like me, spending some quiet time at home for Fathers Day. Add my wife's birthday the following day and it's a family weekend. But I still have to wash the van and check EO.
My g'dtrs are honoring their dad by joining him on horses to round up cattle for vet care, tagging, whatever cowboys and cowgirls do like the Old West on a space-age Florida ranch. I'd saddle up and join them but riding days are limited to cargo vans.
I know, TMI. Aren't you glad you asked, Ragman?:sunglasses:

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
NC to NYC. Now in Bloomsbury NJ; probably gonna go back to the house to check the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I never tell my Husband he is wrong, I just lead him slowly to the correct way of thinking.... mine....;)
:resistanceisfutile:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In none Special Headline Media news..

I am giving a special acknowledgement to The Alabama (national champs) footbal team & Nick Saban for Visiting the White House & President Trump .
The Whole Championship Team minus 1 (family death) attended.
And the Punter asked Trump to join them in a Team Prayer .
I may not like Saban as a Coach , but i do now respect him personally.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also now finally have OK to leave Loaded out of El Paso delivering to Detroit and then Lansing on Monday morning. Was delayed 15 hours for 3rd skid to cross border . Not happening today. So on my way .
1826 total loaded miles
Plus 2 extra stops
Plus layover pay....

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Making homemade bread after turning down a load (yesterday took 20 hours)

Not posting much too busy n cranky. But catching up, what is Mr 3000? A week? A month? My old route was 4000 miles a week, did that for 9 years. Steady money, but worked out to 83c a mile gross, hence the $2000 vans and natural gas...

Anyway, today's mental task is to figure out what to do with the 2005 sprinter. Various things need fixing, and there's a 2014 2.1 4 cylinder sprinter near me selling at $21,000 Canadian.

My last pay, 4 runs net me $3000 canadian. Do I really need a newer van, or am I contemplating spending 21k cause I like the grille and headlights? Hmmm

Last edited:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never mind. We all know I'm too cheap. Time to break out the tools

Btw my opinion on the 2019 Sprinter: it looks like an ugly Transit :D

(It does however have a pretty 10 inch screen option to distract you as you annihilate that deer)

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
IMG_20180616_1739326.jpg IMG_20180616_1738529.jpg

Gluten free bread, first time I actually got it to turn out without being raw in middle. Proof in microwave, cooking temp is key
Cheese is lactose free.

Doesn't sound like it should taste good but it did

Regular loaf for kids baking...

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Catching up...Last Thurs Pittsburgh > Houston for Fri...Fri Houston > Sacramento, CA for Mon morning...Tues-Thurs truck in shop (replaced both half shafts and intermediate shaft @ 328,000 miles) Fri San Francisco > Carson, CA. Sat (today) Carson, CA to Covington, GA. deliver Mon am

Sent from my SM-G965U using EO Forums mobile app

Nice! Those are some super good miles!