June Lampoon:: Locations & More

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
$135.00 for 5.7 miles to Lowes to return unused material for flooring and backsplash. Way to start out the month!!!

That’s it for me- new roof, new siding, new brick chimney, new carpet, new kitchen floor, new backsplash, new paint inside and out. Now if only my wife can get a new me.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
$135.00 for 5.7 miles to Lowes to return unused material for flooring and backsplash. Way to start out the month!!!

That’s it for me- new roof, new siding, new brick chimney, new carpet, new kitchen floor, new backsplash, new paint inside and out. Now if only my wife can get a new me.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Boy, someone making the $$$$! LOL

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First 100° day of the season.
its-so-hot-dog-melting.jpg

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another beautiful day of slow or no freight as in maybe there has been freight but must be going for rates that I wont consider starting the truck for. I wish these bottom feeders would hurry up and go broke so we can get back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using EO Forums mobile app

Is it possible that we have a new breed of bottom feeders ?
In the old days , they’d go broke and go away.
It seems the new breed prospers by having reduced expectations. They operate cheaper, sometimes by skirting the law.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another beautiful day of slow or no freight as in maybe there has been freight but must be going for rates that I wont consider starting the truck for. I wish these bottom feeders would hurry up and go broke so we can get back to normal.

Is it possible that we have a new breed of bottom feeders.
It seems the new breed prospers by having reduced expectations. They operate cheaper, sometimes by skirting the law.
what did ya expect? This is not a classy operation we have here...although some think the otherwise......any uneducated peon can throw a skid in a pick up or van and drive from point A to B....this is the wild west out here...fastest draw wins the day in ( most ) cases...laws? regulations for CV's? LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
what did ya expect? This is not a classy operation we have here...although some think the otherwise......any uneducated peon can throw a skid in a pick up or van and drive from point A to B....this is the wild west out here...fastest draw wins the day in ( most ) cases...laws? regulations for CV's? LOL
image_search_1526871902260.jpg

Glad to have Mr. Cheerful back ....

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

This gives me a chuckle that he

Is it possible that we have a new breed of bottom feeders.

It gives me a chuckle that he took pride in excelling in a job “any uneducated peon” could do.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan