June in Load One land

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Drove through Oklahoma City on my way north Monday. If I would have known you were in Tulsa I would have stopped by and bought you a bag of ice to put your feet in to keep cool. ;)

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Drove through Oklahoma City on my way north Monday. If I would have known you were in Tulsa I would have stopped by and bought you a bag of ice to put your feet in to keep cool. ;)

Hey flats haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are doing ok.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
As far as work goes things are better, even thou I was stranded along the interstate last week because I had a brake chamber go out. 10 miles from delivery. :mad: $500 and 3 hours later I was back up and rolling. Things couldn't get much worse than March and April.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well hopefully they are behind you for a while and the rest of the year will be much better!

flattop40

Expert Expediter
You have had a rash of breakdowns this spring?
In March I had the transmission issue which put me down for over three weeks, cost me $400 to transfer the load to Dynamite plus the remainder of the load. Then cost me $5k in repairs which is still not working properly but living with it. Then April I just couldn't get much going. All part of this business. There are good days and then there are some not so good.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Working on financing to build a fleet but keep getting set back. I hope English Lady will keep her patience with me as I was hoping to purchase her truck and keep it rolling.

That would be great.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in the heat has taken its toll on me so around noon I'm driving east tawards my airconditioned living room. See what happens if I start next week out in a different part of the country. I don't recommend starting it in Oklahoma.....ever!