June idle chit chat and banter and freight hauling

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Came to pick up in Atlanta,GA. BOL says weight is 3378 lbs. dispatch says its 1400 pounds. Who do you think is right?

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was 3600 pounds. They tried to take off some product and they claimed they took off product so it only weight 2400 lbs. I got loaded and my mudflaps were touching the ground. So I said screw this and wasn't taking the load.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was 3600 pounds. They tried to take off some product and they claimed they took off product so it only weight 2400 lbs. I got loaded and my mudflaps were touching the ground. So I said screw this and wasn't taking the load.
Smart call!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Better safe then sorry...:)

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Started towards home from Birmingham as our people have not been having much luck of late...made it to Nashville around 10 pm. Dispatch calls and asks me to cover a run...going to, yes, TX again. So omw from Nashville to Sanger, TX.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
taking passenger seat right out today but leaving the base, need to find a way to secure portable A/C more permanently so I don't have to assemble it to run every time I layover....

Reactions: fastman_1

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a 7 a.m. delivery time in Laredo Texas the place did not even open up until 9 a.m. and did not offload me until 9:30 a.m. but I'm unloaded and ready to get the hell out of here come on dispatch let's do this