June idle chit chat and banter and freight hauling

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered this morning in Ottawa, KS. Now I have to deadhead back to Atlanta due to some problems at home. 24 hour drive here I come.
Edit: I know it's not safe. I don't have a choice in the matter though. It's a personal reason.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered this morning in Ottawa, KS. Now I have to deadhead back to Atlanta due to some problems at home. 24 hour drive here I come.
Edit: I know it's not safe. I don't have a choice in the matter though. It's a personal reason.
Take care...just be as safe as you can.....Hope everything goes well.....:)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure you'll use your head and power nap along the way. 15 min nap gets me 2 more hours of drive time. Be safe out there!

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You'll probably get a pickup in San Diego
Funny thing with that is that delivered to San Diego yesterday, I figured I would come to Ontario to better my odds. I've only ever been to California one other time, this isn't a spot I come to very often but I heard Ontario was a better place to sit.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure you'll use your head and power nap along the way. 15 min nap gets me 2 more hours of drive time. Be safe out there!

Not tired actually or atleast I don't feel it yet haha. 399 miles remaining until home so it's a walk in the park!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Back in service on a Friday! Who sits at home on a Friday and goes back in service? I can't sit any longer. The road beckons me. Go Murray, Go!

Reactions: hazmat

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made our delivery 3 hrs early!!! Customer very happy to see us, had a line shut down and trucks backed up!!!
It's beautiful here in upper PA...
Cool breeze, Janet's sleeping and I'm waiting for that long weekend magical load....
C'MON Murray, pull a rabbit outta that hat!!!:cool:

Reactions: RoadTime

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Delivered Narrowsburg, NY this morning (stopped by home for 8 hours or so after driving from Dallas) now loading in Exeter, PA for tomorrow delivery in Birmingham, AL. 901 more loaded miles.

BTW my 600 mile paid relocation from El Paso to Dallas at $.35 per mile resulted in now a total of 2,452 loaded miles paid at $.86 per mile for this week.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not tired actually or atleast I don't feel it yet haha. 399 miles remaining until home so it's a walk in the park!

If you're going home for a family emergency, you're probably running on adrenaline. Once that wears off, look out.

You be careful, hear?:cool:

Reactions: hazmat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Heading back to Michigan and home again from Louisville. I guess I was suppose to be home this weekend lol.
Too bad ya didn't get back today.

Today was the "Jobby Nooner''.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...oaters-revelers-flock-jobbie-nooner/86339554/

doc51ccd2e0ceac95653863191.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime