June "Bugs , Loads & Banter "

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think we've had this discussion. Points? I get NO points using my PD card because I use gas. I've asked and they say sorry, points are only for diesel.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
I just got off the phone with P/F customer service..she updated my card so I'd get my half shower credit on my professional card...Yes It shows I am also an RVer too and I see how to switch back and forth as Bill said...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Diet Dew tomorrow..
emoji16.png
emoji16.png

" LOAD 1 "

The Oracle doesn't drink pepsi products ;)

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Dear Abby,
I came to this party hoping to meet a like-minded date that would take me away. But so far I only get offers to dance and then they turn their back on me and go ask one of those cheap fluzzies to dance, and away they go. Abby, what's wrong with me? Do I look too high class and scare away the offers? Please tell me how I can get them to dance with me!
Sincerely,
Desperate In Denver

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Interesting, the Rocky Mountain Manheim Auction is right next to the J here. Goodness, is it loaded with hightop white vans. Many have roof AC. Majority R Promaster but a lot of Transits & a few Sprinters. My guess all too many miles to be sold on trade in, or I wonder, how many could be repos?? Doesn't mean failed expeditors but from what I've seen on other sites there is a lot of them. I always wonder what these people do that buy a $40,000 van with $900/month payments do if/when they run out of time or cash. Even marginal miles would put you way upside down in 6 months.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Abby,
I came to this party hoping to meet a like-minded date that would take me away. But so far I only get offers to dance and then they turn their back on me and go ask one of those cheap fluzzies to dance, and away they go. Abby, what's wrong with me? Do I look too high class and scare away the offers? Please tell me how I can get them to dance with me!
Sincerely,
Desperate In Denver

Dear Desperate in Denver:

Please consider relocating your business and family to New Jersey , as we currently have enough freeloaders trying to get Rich in the Medical Marijuana field at this time .
Signed.. Bernie Sanders

" LOAD 1 "

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Dear Desperate in Denver:

Please consider relocating your business and family to New Jersey , as we currently have enough freeloaders trying to get Rich in the Medical Marijuana field at this time .
Signed.. Bernie Sanders

" LOAD 1 "
This place is crazy. A year or so ago, there were "Recreational Dispensary" locations scattered widely apart. Now they are everywhere. I saw a strip mall with 2 and across the street was another. I guess in Colorado it's like "Agricultural Expediting".

Reactions: ntimevan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lots more rest. Sat until Wednesday, then came up to Jersey. Now at the Petro in Bordentown.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Friday: weekend run, NJ to OH. Stopped at son’s house Fri & Sat nites, saw grandson

Monday: OH to NC; reverse those two on Tuesday. Wednesday (today), sat OOS at the J in Austinburg, Ohio in case Nancy’s sister had trouble with her surgery in Erie, Pa. Sister dear is okay, so we’ll be back in the saddle tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums