June "Bugs , Loads & Banter "

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Went available Tuesday; it took till Thursday morning to get a load. PA to CT. Now on a weekend run, NH to NC.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
No magic here either Harry. Had to stay out a little longer than planned to take care of truck issues, (No, Ntimevan I did not add a periscope), running better and (with BillG's help) we now have an Onan Generator mounted under the truck with push button start. Back at it last Wednesday and,
Milwaukee to Tulsa
Tulsa to Phoenix
And that's all folks! New week coming?

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No magic here either Harry. Had to stay out a little longer than planned to take care of truck issues, (No, Ntimevan I did not add a periscope), running better and (with BillG's help) we now have an Onan Generator mounted under the truck with push button start. Back at it last Wednesday and,
Milwaukee to Tulsa
Tulsa to Phoenix
And that's all folks! New week coming?

I love my Onan generator. Did you install a roof top ac unit and what size was it? Mine is a 13500 btu unit.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I love my Onan generator. Did you install a roof top ac unit and what size was it? Mine is a 13500 btu unit.
I've had a 13,500 Dometic since I "built" the van. Got tired of lugging my Generator out and chaining to the bumper. Plus, we spend our waiting time parked be supermarkets or shopping centers which didn't lend itself to putting out the generator. Now I can lay in the bunk anywhere and push a button

Last edited: