June "Bugs , Loads & Banter "

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah summertime.

Fixed my Espar heat, was a stuck fan

Working my way to the rusted bolts on the abs module. Think I may have to disassemble the frontend, might as well fix the condenser and have a/c too before winter...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last bolt wouldn't come out. And work calls of course

Threw it back together and ripped the left rear brake sensor. At least I only have to deal with the transmission forgetting what gear its in, not abs kicking in as I push on the go pedal.

And wonder of wonders, I see a special treat as I lay under the van. I'm getting a free undercoat from the pinion gear.

At least I'm finally making some money so I can just give it away again

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's like a Cici's but better pizza I think , thin crust. Alot of varieties.
But nice salad bar , plus soup ,cheesey spaghetti, yellow macaroni, alfredo noodles.
Nothing to brag about, but something different.

Now Sunday night was a different story .
Miller Ale House (sports bar/Restaurant) in Chattanooga, Tn. Very good Reviews, very good food and Food prices . Franchises in Tn , Ga and Florida. Definitely a repeat stop there..
Never had Pizza Inn.

" LOAD 1 "

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday : Lincoln to Dallas
Tuesday: Dallas to Edinburg, Tx
Wednesday afternoon and Thursday: McAllen to Greenville SC
Yesterday: Greenville to Versailles, KY.
Today: wherever the Lord has us go

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Lots more rest. Sat until Wednesday, then came up to Jersey. Now at the Petro in Bordentown.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow, great price! I didn't think you could get something that nice for under $100,000. Have fun!
View attachment 19108
yes its almost here! Excited? you betcha!
Insteads of towing a small car around...I am thinking a small electric scooter or gas and keep it under 50cc's so no plate and insurance due in most states, that way I can make my Walmart runs IF needed......I'll install a luggage carrier or something to store it on...Hope the idea flies..

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Insteads of towing a small car around...I am thinking a small electric scooter or gas and keep it under 50cc's so no plate and insurance due in most states, that way I can make my Walmart runs IF needed......I'll install a luggage carrier or something to store it on...Hope the idea flies..
Atleast now You can enjoy Winter in Canada...image_search_1561210228721.jpeg

" LOAD 1 "

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice try..I don't see any of that going on in my near future! ;)
Actually, in alittle over a year you can come Visit me in Iowa . Two of the current lake properties we are looking at have RV hookups included , we like it because it will allow for more additional room for guests ..

" LOAD 1 "

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually, in alittle over a year you can come Visit me in Iowa . Two of the current lake properties we are looking at have RV hookups included , we like it because it will allow for more additional room for guests ..

" LOAD 1 "
I just may take you up on that....Thanks.. :)

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Or.....Screenshot_20190622-144209.jpeg

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So - I finally decided to try it your way. After years of 69 - 72 MPH, when speed limits are 65+, and 16MPG , I am now following a 62 - 65 plan. 17.5 MPG and I am actually more relaxed letting others pass me.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
and keeping money in your pocket! It helps when your rate is a bit low at times...to pick up the slack..