July locations .....

Kristi

Active Expediter
OKC at the in laws. Been here since the 3rd. We were planning on getting back on the road yesterday but we had some personal stuff come up. Dr. appointment tomorrow and what they tell us tomorrow determines when we get back out. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home. Never got the chance to get back into service before we had a load for tomorrow. Picking up in IL heading for KY.

Been home for a bit this time, that makes it harder to go back out. The handguns are unloaded and put away, the boat cleaned up and ready for next time.

The fluids on the truck are where they should be, tires at the proper pressure and a fresh TVAL cert. Time to get back to work.

See you all out there!!

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
OKC at the in laws. Been here since the 3rd. We were planning on getting back on the road yesterday but we had some personal stuff come up. Dr. appointment tomorrow and what they tell us tomorrow determines when we get back out. Fingers crossed.

Love being here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tampa, FL from Detroit and hoping for a return load to Detroit from same place, but won't get my hopes up to much.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking up here at home in the morning going to laredo. cant wait to get back in the saddle

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In IL, waiting to pick up in an hour or so. Then it's off to KY. Then tomorrow, after we deliver it's KY to MI.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Finished a little run from Flint to Muncie. Now having a great home-cooked meal at Mid-City Cafe in Muncie, before I pick up load #2 and take it almost to Pittsburgh.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Heading to Paris Island, South Carolina to see my Nephew graduate from Marine Corps boot camp on Friday :) Yep, a little proud!

Kristi

Active Expediter
Did everything work out OK?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

It didn't go quite how me hoped. Waiting on medical records and the hopefully they can start pointing us in the right direction.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It didn't go quite how me hoped. Waiting on medical records and the hopefully they can start pointing us in the right direction.

Best of luck.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up round trip yesterday started in Chicago delivered in Minnesota reload 2 stopper. The 1 st stop in Iowa and final this morning back in Chicago. Now waiting for the next call

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Beware of the squirrel cage ,, aka ...Taylor ,Mi. lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Pilot in Brooks, KY. Delivered near here this morning. Lost our predispatch due to a 7 hour delay in loading. No run for now, bored and out a lot of money. OH HOW FUN!