July locations and banter and everything else

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, had to pull over to the side of the road and gather my thoughts....my tummy is mad at me..the cheap breakfast I had this morn at a lil mom & pop place outside Pt Huron seems determined to exit quickly..any way it can lol...ugh... OOS chuggin water....gonna hole up til this passes...

Dale

My home town only likes local stomachs :p Although I am wondering where you ate? Hope you feel better.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
My home town only likes local stomachs :p Although I am wondering where you ate? Hope you feel better.

Place called Theo's... everything tasted ok... just lil greasy. Dont think it was food poisoning or anything.. just sometimes I can be sensitive lol

Dale

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 brokers blaming each other or passing the buck by the sound of it. Still waiting. (load has a $90 value lol)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
well you all have a goor or better end to this week..me i am OOS, goin to start gettin the Cargo Max ready for the Expo....oh and cook the chili mac...:D

seeya at the expo...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, had to pull over to the side of the road and gather my thoughts....my tummy is mad at me..the cheap breakfast I had this morn at a lil mom & pop place outside Pt Huron seems determined to exit quickly..any way it can lol...ugh... OOS chuggin water....gonna hole up til this passes...

Dale

Hole up? Lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
T-storm to the south of me has really cooled it off...first time in weeks I've been able to turn off the AC and open the windows...so nice!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I will volunteer my truck #279 and the driver of course is my #1 driver Mad Dog.

I will put him down on the list of volunteers. We were leaning towards a straight as it has to be able to transport the carpet and booth items, but I will let you know within a week. Thanks!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
at my delivery point 10 hours early...no one home....the humidity is soooo thick out here I can't see out my windows....ugh....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning folks hoping today is the day i roll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jamie got me rolling at 20:00 last night and Mike B. secured detention time. Good job to all involved :half full:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was sitting here thinking about earnings this month. Lay over pay has had a huge impact on my checks. I realize john does not need to offer that to compete with other carriers out there. I cannot thank John enough for going beyond the norm and offering such a program! Load 1 rocks!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was sitting here thinking about earnings this month. Lay over pay has had a huge impact on my checks. I realize john does not need to offer that to compete with other carriers out there. I cannot thank John enough for going beyond the norm and offering such a program! Load 1 rocks!

When did you change your name to Guido? lol. ;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
g'morning dear...think I'm turning into a wuss...it was cool last night so I opened all the windows and then I got up and shut them all and turned on the ac again...seems I like my air real dry!:)