July locations and banter and everything else

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thanks roy and Steve. Steve, great to meet you and thanks for the help sat. Night.Once again, thanks to all of you for your help.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks guys. Little flight delay this am, but almost done the first flight and will be touching down in Atlanta in a little bit.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ugh. Home sick again...stupid bug.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
At the yard. Hope to get this qualcom updated today for electronic logs. I really do t see how you guys have done these dang paper logs all these years!! What a nightmare! Well hope to say hey to some of y'all later today but if your running than be safe!!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Working on the Cmax. Waited too long to start, but Im gettin there. Ive decided to get as much as I can done as far as gettin it finished out the way I want it. Within a day ot two, I should have the rooftop on (its ready for it now), generator wired up and ready, interior back in with ceiling/headliner in place and Im going to rework the bunk area. Im going to a setup like Moot has where the bed stays cross ways immediately behind the seats and folds up as needed. I like the idea of having the whole van as personal space when empty.

Ive had quite a few setbacks doin it all myself, but most people Ive talked to about having it done havent done this before either so figure I can do as good as they can. My mistakes dont have an hourly charge attached.

And it is freaking HOT! Im sleeping during the day and working on the van at night.

Last edited:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Thankful for a good break. Back in the shop. Rear drive shaft finally fell apart as I left the Expo, but I made it to the shop. I've been trying to pinpoint this problem since February.

eb

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Thankful for a good break. Back in the shop. Rear drive shaft finally fell apart as I left the Expo, but I made it to the shop. I've been trying to pinpoint this problem since February.

eb

Hopefully they can get you up and running quickly.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And you likewise. As long as the part doesn't have to come from Germany, it shouldn't be too painful.

eb

When i had to replace one they were on back order. The dealer was able to locate one in Cali. That was a couple years ago so has little bearing on today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
brown.jpg

So I decided to go with a stripe on a Green Theme....made of all organic, recycled material specific to Illinois......called......Deer Poop.....:)

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is a non regulation stripe. You are suspended for 7 days.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is a non regulation stripe. You are suspended for 7 days.

Ok....I'll take that...LOL....

Met with Steve Barrett today of Barret Directline....almost a carbon copy of John...just younger...LOL
Said if I needed any help with my problem to give him a call...anything I need he said...he took a pic of us together and will be posting it on the Load1 page in FB....

In Springfield Mo at a motel for probably a week or so to get body work and mechanical work done...