July 2015 Where ya at? Where ya going?

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Well it's time to retire my rusty old sprinter, my wife just left Wayne's in Toledo and we are going to sell it to him for the parts he can salvage off of it. I know if I were to put it on Craigslist I probably could have sold it for more, but I didn't want it to fall into the Russians hands....... We don't need another rusty old sprinter hauling loads for 50 cents a mile.....

That's exactly how I feel about selling any of my rental stock of audio and lighting I'm not that willing to put my customers into competition. I do sell it off eventually outside o my area , way outside.

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
First time dealing with Safelite.....so far excellent at communicating.....
yesterday: Reminder notice and info concerning the ID of my assigned installer.
today: E mail from installer that my windshield was on board and confirmed my time slot between 8 am till noon..
Now : phone call confirming 11:00 am - noon time and my location....

I know some dispatchers that could take lessons.....LOL
You putting new windows on a 200 year old house/truck! Getting the antique ready for the roads show lol!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

dalejrroks

Active Expediter
Sitting near Atlanta, GA since Friday around noon. No A/C and have fed $50 into idleair over last 2 days and still 96 in truck.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I feel like Bill Murray. It seems like every morning I wake up and I'm still in Spiceville. Oh wait, I am!

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Did a shorty yesterday, Columbus, OH to Delphos, OH. Back at home since last night...123 miles for the week isn't much.

Oil change also happening now. Should be ready for some bigger miles, but not sure the loads are here yet.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Well my electric was knocked out by the storm last night and still isn't back. Energy people are buzzing around the subdivision tho so it'll probably be next week by the time it comes back on