Jewish Supremascism

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Maybe my fellow EO members stand silent on this issue but I won't.

I have read a lot of this cr*p before, some of it in the original languages (when I could) and most of it comes from a few identified sources.

I suggest you take a serious look at yourself before posting this cr*p, because it demeans you in more ways than you can imagine. I think that you fall into this group of insecure people who feel that they can’t control their lives, which you have to learn that life is not all about you.

I also make a strong suggestion, learn about history. Not revised BullSh*t left leaning history but take in both sides of an issue and look at it objectively. You may find that some of your previous thinking was skewed toward hate for no reason at all – in other words stop being a follower.

As far as the Jewish religion, well it is the basis for the Christian religion and the Muslim religion, so you that makes most of us Jewish in some ways.

Reactions: 1 person

moose

Veteran Expediter
One need to be reminded that this is a public website .

please keep your aggressive propaganda to your self/your family /the invisible church or yours/ KKK club / or the local Bar .

one also need to be educated as to History ,
the Israel that you quote on your 'Bible" of yours , have nothing to do with the Israel of today , nor the Jewish religion , it was a political party ,separating itself from the YEHODA country .
trying , for about the first time in history, to create a government intentness , not a religion one ( i can go on & on , but what the point... ) , laying the foundations for any democratic government ever since ...

so i hope you sleep well tonight , knowing that somewhere there is an Israeli soldier on the watch in the middle east for any terrorist that might be on the way to compromise our way of life .
knowing that the AMOS6 satellite is is up on the sky providing the sense of stability for all Israelis and Americans alike.

Here is something you probably over looked .
some 28 years ago , there was a young F-16 pilot , name ELAN RAMON , , he fly only 40 feet from King HOSSINE yacht at the red-sea , on a mission to destroyed the Iraqi nuclear facility .
His actions that day , provided the opportunity for you to show up for work today , so match ,that mosts American have being very proud , as he join NASA some 10 years ago ,saddly ELAN ramon died at the Colombia re-entry disaster .
( one can download the whole story for free from the History channel )

one can be mentored from others on this website ,as we treat each other with the mosts respect !

Moose.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's beginning to look like the threads started by this individual are just "drive-by postings" that are thrown out here to "push the buttons" of the conservatives and moderates that attempt to engage in reasonable discussions of relevant issues on this website. He never makes any coherent points, and no comments or follow-ups after the initial splash. One can just imagine the self-congratulatory sniggering that happens in anticipation of the desired irritation of the targeted "neanderthals". After linking to the prattle in this posting, it becomes immediately obvious that there's no point in any response to it's content. It's probably best to just ignore this tasteless junk in the future.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Do you people read? I mean if you did you would notice the book is written by a fellow Jew. Boy, the first thing someone that is ignorant wants to do is throw that racist word around.

Please refrain from calling a Jew that is against ZIONISM a racist.

Unless you read the book I have to say that these comments are so ignorant. I expect it from some on here.

I am against Zionism and Communism. Please if you are confused about my intentions ask me because assuming just makes you look ignorant.

I have never seen so many on here that think that they know everything. If you feel you know everything then please share your knowledge, but please document your statements with facts and where you get your information. Otherwise, your opinions mean nothing. They are only supported by your beliefs and nothing more.

Now that you know a little about the author of the post please find another word other than racist. Try anti-zionist, anti-communist, anti-big gov't, etc.

If you read the book you will find that it is well documented by Dr. Duke.

I am not anti-semitic nor is Dr. Duke nor is Rabbi Weiss, etc.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You can read my post in the democrat/communist thread but I want to know what you think are the signs that we are being controlled by some Zionist in this country?

But more importantly what purpose would there be to have us as sheep in their control?

Before you answer, if you can come up with a rational argument without using the book, writings of the pre-war Germans or Stalin era Soviets or Chomsky or Louis Marshall or Jacob Schiff or any of the European Enlightenment cr*p – than you will get some one to engage you in a conversation.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
You can read my post in the democrat/communist thread but I want to know what you think are the signs that we are being controlled by some Zionist in this country?

But more importantly what purpose would there be to have us as sheep in their control?

Before you answer, if you can come up with a rational argument without using the book, writings of the pre-war Germans or Stalin era Soviets or Chomsky or Louis Marshall or Jacob Schiff or any of the European Enlightenment cr*p – than you will get some one to engage you in a conversation.

Are you kidding? My argument is in the post. Read.

Zionist own almost everything in America. The media, newspapers, corporations, banks, etc. You see an explanation to why I fee this way is in one sentence. Don't believe it, tell me who own Fox, Walt Disney World, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, etc.

Come back with an answer, o.k.

Now tell me why this is a problem?

And then tie it to capitalism. Is this good or bad?

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Also, think about the interest rates that are being charged to the tax payers for every dollar that is printed by the Fed Reserve.

Connect the dots. Check out Kennedy's Executive Order 111110 which would have allowed Congress to print our money without any charged interest. How fast could we have paid the deficit down?

Lots of reason why we should not allow zionist to take over America. It is a danger to our national security.

A good start to an invasion and let us not forget that Russia during the cold war said that they would take over America without dropping one bomb.

If you think that this threat is gone with the cold war then you are living in la, la land.

Are freedoms are constantly at stake, every day. We take everything for granted and it will bite us in the arse.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Also, think about the interest rates that are being charged to the tax payers for every dollar that is printed by the Fed Reserve.

Ok proof?

Connect the dots. Check out Kennedy's Executive Order 111110 which would have allowed Congress to print our money without any charged interest. How fast could we have paid the deficit down?

Oh you mean this EO?

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY​
By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended --
(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):
"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and
(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.
SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.
Which was revoked by Ronald Reagan with Executive Order 12608.

TO understand this EO, you have to get a real solid grip on our monetary history. It does not say a thing about producing money outside of the Federal Reserve System, even if you go back to the 1933 law. AND beside you have never lived under a bearer currency system to understand how it works.

Lots of reason why we should not allow zionist to take over America. It is a danger to our national security.

A good start to an invasion and let us not forget that Russia during the cold war said that they would take over America without dropping one bomb.

If you think that this threat is gone with the cold war then you are living in la, la land.

OK I got the first part, but do you know what Khrushchev was talking about in 1962 when he said “Мы вас похороним!” (we will bury you)?

No I don’t think the threat is gone, I see it here in Dearborn and on the campus of U of M. See to you the threat is a Zionist threat but in reality the enemy of the Zionist are gaining strength and this is where I think you are being deflected. What I mean is look at CAIR and tell me what they have to do with a Jewish movement?

Are freedoms are constantly at stake, every day. We take everything for granted and it will bite us in the arse.

I agree but in order for us to remain free we must have a strong and cohesive military that is not interfered with by the political machine we have. In order for us to remain safe, we must not allow our country to be attacked but take the war to the enemies home land.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you read the book you will find that it is well documented by Dr. Duke.

Which Dr. Duke are you referring to? Raoul "Uncle" Duke or David "White Sheet" Duke? One is the Ambassador to Berserkistan and the other is Ambassador to the Berserk. I always get the two confused.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well Moot, I see it this way.

She is talking about the Zionist movement, which one is not stated but nevertheless I offered her up two books to expand her knowledge for her own good, Mien Kampf which is a legitimate look at the mind of a mad man and has several things that she should heed (like how it seems to whip up mass hysteria through propaganda) and the other is Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin: Dialogues Between Hitler and Me by Eckart which is part of the support for her three legged chair.

It don't matter when David Duke enters the picture, it is not the Klan I think about, but the narrow mindness that worries me because there is no reasoning with idiocracy.

You do notice that I asked for signs and she gave me blanket statements?

Glad she didn't bring up Geniocracy!

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Everything that you state about me is all assumptions. Your comments are just that.

None of you ever state anything but opinions. Never factual data, just pure beliefs.

The only biggots here are those making biggot comments.

This site is full of negativity and intolerance of other's rights.

Sad little puppets.

stanleyshenko

Seasoned Expediter
Good post, Rattwell!

And that is one good book. Dr. Duke wrote an excellent and ACCURATE work that should be read by anyone BEFORE they spout uninformed opinions. I thought Dr. Duke was off the mark when I heard about it but then I went through the trouble of actually READING the book and I have to say I walked away amazed. My world is not the same as it was before I read it. All true Americans should read his book.

Stanley