Jeb and Ellie Maes' 4th cousin???

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
While coming thru L.A. On I 5, I couldn't help but sing the tune to Beverly Hillbillies and wonder if there is a relation?! LOL (Sorry the pic is sideways, had to take a quick pic and forgot to turn the phone clockwise).

Attachments

• Pasadena-20111201-00263.jpg
    Pasadena-20111201-00263.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 106

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's Jed and Elly May. I note that because me and Jethro studied cipherin and grajeeated sixth grade at the same time. :D

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
That's Jed and Elly May. I note that because me and Jethro studied cipherin and grajeeated sixth grade at the same time. :D

And then Jethro went on to become a brain surgeon or a streetcar conductor, (can't remember which ) and all you did was become a truck driver.:D:D:D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And then Jethro went on to become a brain surgeon or a streetcar conductor, (can't remember which ) and all you did was become a truck driver.:D:D:D

oop's, wrong jethro.

gibbs.jpg

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Isn't it great that there is still one group left you can make derisive and disparaging remarks about and not run afoul of the PC police?

Posted for all my people still in or near Hyden, Cutshin, Smilax and Hellfersartin. Lord I miss Granny Marg's sour milk butter.

Last edited:

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Isn't it great that there is still one group left you can make derisive and disparaging remarks about and not run afoul of the PC police?

Posted for all my people still in Hyden, Cutshin, Smilax and Hellfersartin. Lord I miss Granny Marg's sour milk butter.

Whoa! Dancorn... another Kentuckian from the Appalachian coalfields?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Which group is that - mothers in law, or blondes? [Asked by one who is currently the former, and formerly the latter.] ;)

Posted for all my people still in or near Hyden, Cutshin, Smilax and Hellfersartin. Lord I miss Granny Marg's sour milk butter.

Posted in memory of my Dad & all his people in & around Ivydale, WV.
Because,[ as Alex Bevan says in his song "Have Another Laugh on Cleveland Blues"] We can laugh at ourselves - how bout you?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I believe he meant hillbillies since there was no mother in law mentioned, only a blonde.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
While coming thru L.A. On I 5, I couldn't help but sing the tune to Beverly Hillbillies and wonder if there is a relation?! LOL (Sorry the pic is sideways, had to take a quick pic and forgot to turn the phone clockwise).
Boy, when I said Jeff was getting out of expedite I never thought about camera phones....

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I can only think of Jeff Foxworthy when I look at that picture..."you might be a redneck expediter if....". LOL!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Well if this was the hillbillies, the way the white chair is leaning, granny dun feel off!

Sent from my DROID X2

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, I just found this. . .

Reid-boycott1.jpg

Now back to our regular scheduled nonsense. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The one on the left is the one without mental illness.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I can only think of Jeff Foxworthy when I look at that picture..."you might be a redneck expediter if....". LOL!

I made this one up. You might be a redneck if you go to your local bank and they ask you if you want to buy a CD and you ask, do you have Garth Brooks? You might me a redneck.

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, I just found this. . .

Reid-boycott1.jpg

Now back to our regular scheduled nonsense. :D

Now that's funny right there!! glad to see people laughing and having a fun time.I know ya'll are makin' my sides hurt!:D:D