January Locations & Witty Repartee

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
re: January Locations & Witty Repartee

Yeah I am not sure the title of the thread gives credit sometimes for all the care and hard work the team does to move our fleet. They are in my opinion a great crew as well as you guys are.

Wow. Big OSU comeback. Being from Michigan hard to say it......

Congrats OSU.
Snap, Crackle, Pop.....

I hate to admit it but OSU played well. Now it's Bucks vs Ducks who really stomped FSU.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter

I don't care for any negativity in the titles of our monthly threads... it should be changed to a hopeful thread title...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

I don't care for any negativity in the titles of our monthly threads... it should be changed to a hopeful thread title...

We can get it changed, but not without dan's approval !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout it, " January and our cracker jack dispatch team "

Last edited:
W

Windsor

Yeah I am not sure the title of the thread gives credit sometimes for all the care and hard work the team does to move our fleet. They are in my opinion a great crew as well as you guys are.

Wow. Big OSU comeback. Being from Michigan hard to say it......

Congrats OSU.

I know it's tuff to say John But we (Buckeyes fans) were all rooting for MSU and Wisconsin also. It's good for the Big10.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I know it's tuff to say John But we (Buckeyes fans) were all rooting for MSU and Wisconsin also. It's good for the Big10.

But would you have rooted for U of M if they were playing yesterday? ;) I found myself rooting for ANY team not in the SEC in the bowl games. Bunch of pompous @#$%^s IMO and they had the nerve to say today that they don't care about any of the bowls unless it's for the championship? Really? c'mon!

W

Windsor

But would you have rooted for U of M if they were playing yesterday? ;) I found myself rooting for ANY team not in the SEC in the bowl games. Bunch of pompous @#$%^s IMO and they had the nerve to say today that they don't care about any of the bowls unless it's for the championship? Really? c'mon!

Why wouldn't i? I rooted for the big10 across the board no matter what game they were in. Like most of us I live in big10 country and I would like to see the big10 get back to the prominence they had when I was a kid. There getting there, this bowl season is proof of that.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Trying to enjoy the big family vacation.....but then last 4 days have been spent mostly in the room sleeping and taking cold medicine. Ugggghhhh. I get sick like once every 3 years and yep this had to be it. :(

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good morning gang. Trying to enjoy the big family vacation.....but then last 4 days have been spent mostly in the room sleeping and taking cold medicine. Ugggghhhh. I get sick like once every 3 years and yep this had to be it. :(
So...you're saying you're allergic to vacations?? Live dangerously and turn your phone off!!