January, Here's to a fresh start !!!!!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not to nit a 200-point pick, but being overweight is not a habit. A habit is a routine of behavior, not a state of being. Habits can instantly eliminated by will power whereas a state of being cannot. While being overweight is certainly not conducive to effective bladder control, it is not a habit that can be instantly eliminated by will power.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Reactions: jelliott

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Anyone having problems with fleet vision?
Not that we know of?
OK, it must be on my end. It tells on my end click on the left of the screen, we'll there's nothing on the left of the screen. Like view vehicle ect. Thanks John.

Sounds like you have an issue with Java. Have you tried another browser on the same computer?
No, this is the first time I've had this problem.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Try it on explorer or chrome and see if it works. Or I suggest going into settings and clearing the cache in your browser settings.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that. With there recent update apparently I was still trying to login under there old version. Also yesterday I've been working on putting the Load One logo on my Load One phone. Still a work in progress. LOL

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that. With there recent update apparently I was still trying to login under there old version. Also yesterday I've been working on putting the Load One logo on my Load One phone. Still a work in progress. LOL
Are you trying to physically get a sticker or something on the phone's case, or are you looking to put a logo as the caller ID picture?

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Are you trying to physically get a sticker or something on the phone's case, or are you looking to put a logo as the caller ID picture?
I've tried it on wallpaper but couldn't get it small enough.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I've tried it on wallpaper but couldn't get it small enough.

I use this on my Contacts.

1.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I got 5 offers going into the thick of the snow, so I passed. Wanted to get away from it, but no luck, so I think I p***ed of enough dispatchers already (5 refusals, 2 for the same load). OOS till Sunday.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hard to tell a customer we only want to service warm areas or certain areas. I understand the trucks position but I feel for operations as they need to keep the customer serviced as everyone will want those loads next week or the week after.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just like my load. Picking up in where it started for me "snow&ice"and I'll be in it all the way going east :(