January, Here's to a fresh start !!!!!!!

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
If it's safely accessible, 3215 will run all team loads!

Caution!!!!!! SNOW IS PREDICTED IN THE ATLANTA AREA FOR SAT 1/7!!!

Winter storm advisory for Gwyneth county, Ga. Friday night 1/6 to Sat 1/7.

Shippers in the area should be aware but please build extra time into load offers in that area, if possible!

Drive safe!

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Update, the wrecks were around St. Louis area. I 70 and 270. GPS took me down to I 64 and roads and weather wasnt to bad. Also just had someone from the office call me and gave me info on the load about delivery. I Love good communication.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Stay safe out there some adverse weather coming to the south and they are not equipped like other parts of the country for it.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Very true sir. After my delivery I was face with a very hard decision, stay in service and hope and pray that I didn't get in that mess or go oos til Monday.

After 30 to 45 mins I decided to go oos til Monday and went home to see the parents since I was so close to home. Though I need to be running just didn't won't to take a chance and something bad happen. They were glad I came home :)

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
We got a good amount of snow last night and it is still coming down. I will be stuck home for a while. Hopefully by Sunday they will get to plow the roads in our neck of the woods.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning Load One. Well round two came through North GA last night and into the morning. The ground is covered in snow and cars are as well.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Didn't know that there was a game on tonight. I'll be watching. It should be a good game. I know two of our drivers out running today. Hope everything goes good for them and everyone else.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been a busy day today. Roads got better by afternoon today. Order pops a mini pedal for feet and arms for rehabilitation. Ready for the Lions and Seahawks game to come on. Hopefully it will be a better game. Watching a dirt late model race now.

Reactions: ntimevan