January Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Warren..@ the Yard...Need to take care of "stuff" after 0800 then chances are good I'll be heading home and gettin ready for Graandma to get in the Van with me for the next week...Well got a Grandsons Birthday get together at the EX WIFES home Saturday, then hopefully on the road fora nice long run....:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Morning gang...Looks like there's gonna be a big blow over Illinois and Michigan...hope everyone has enough heat in the vans and snow tires on! Still pretty cold here but in the next ten days only one day with a snow shower...:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
"Stuff" is all done @ the Yard...OVM, the empties are in "place". Thank you Juju from my Daughter and I!!

Thanks for info Scott, I'll know where to stop along the road!! A bunch of Sprinter ahead of me here in Taylor, a few less ahead of me in Toledo, Soooo, I am heading home to take care of more "Stuff"....:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
"Stuff" is all done @ the Yard...OVM, the empties are in "place". Thank you Juju from my Daughter and I!!

Thanks for info Scott, I'll know where to stop along the road!! A bunch of Sprinter ahead of me here in Taylor, a few less ahead of me in Toledo, Soooo, I am heading home to take care of more "Stuff"....:D

You're welcome Dennis...enjoy! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
DH'd down to Lafayette Ind from Chicago...I'll leave that crap to the ones that feel a NEED to drive in that junk...I parked my ego at Wally World here....:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
DH'd down to Lafayette Ind from Chicago...I'll leave that crap to the ones that feel a NEED to drive in that junk...I parked my ego at Wally World here....:D
I still remember that night that your ego got the best of us...I90, Buffalo to Erie, about 9 years ago...gawd I wanted to slap ya!:eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There ya have it folks...the life of OVM....everyone wants to slap me......:p

BTW..the snow just now started down here....

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lookin like I got screwed outta this freakin van I been waiting on for over a month now...Gave up my sprinter been waiting, missed out on goin out with the family for christmas to hear rumours that someone else is now getting tbe van over me...Some people will screw you in life so hard and not think twice...THANKS NOW IM JOBLESS...IM OUTTA HERE...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Lookin like I got screwed outta this freakin van I been waiting on for over a month now...Gave up my sprinter been waiting, missed out on goin out with the family for christmas to hear rumours that someone else is now getting tbe van over me...Some people will screw you in life so hard and not think twice...THANKS NOW IM JOBLESS...IM OUTTA HERE...

I remember the last time I was shot out of a cannon...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sometimes I wonder whom I've ticked off in a past life that would explain my luck.

I felt good yesterday when I was able to help out another owner putting him in one of my trucks while his is being repaired.

Today my remaining sprinter has an alternator seize up and take the belt and pulleys with it. The shop initially wanted enough to finance the next space shuttle to repair it and 5 days to get the parts. I got that changed and it should be done tomorrow.

I started feeling funny this morning and after I got the paperwork done putting him in the truck I ended up hugging my port o potty for the rest of the afternoon and have a splitting headache.

It's all good though. I'll get better, the truck will get fixed, and the sun will come up tomorrow.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Sometimes I wonder whom I've ticked off in a past life that would explain my luck.

I felt good yesterday when I was able to help out another owner putting him in one of my trucks while his is being repaired.

Today my remaining sprinter has an alternator seize up and take the belt and pulleys with it. The shop initially wanted enough to finance the next space shuttle to repair it and 5 days to get the parts. I got that changed and it should be done tomorrow.

I started feeling funny this morning and after I got the paperwork done putting him in the truck I ended up hugging my port o potty for the rest of the afternoon and have a splitting headache.

It's all good though. I'll get better, the truck will get fixed, and the sun will come up tomorrow.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Uhmmm, about the sun.....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Call Brian, he can probably find you a ride till the right thing comes along. Everything is meant for a reason, trust me.