January 2016

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Way to go Bill. I wouldn't mind a Laredo load right now. We got a bit of snow and it is going to be cold for the next day or two. I could spend a fee days sitting in Laredo.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hoping not a few days. The CRE team is already looking for a load out for Monday.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
weather network say more to come thru to-day and tomorrow up there.....Scratch upper western NY as a destination place NOT to be....over 3 FEET and more to come....

Reactions: ntimevan

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
yeah, and now it looks like the "freeze-protect" loads are getting more prevalent. Espar is a leg up!

Didn't know those existed... I guess we could leave the bulkhead door open while in transit to keep the cargo area heated... But wouldn't want to with a layover involved... That would be rough without an espar...

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Didn't know those existed... I guess we could leave the bulkhead door open while in transit to keep the cargo area heated... But wouldn't want to with a layover involved... That would be rough without an espar...

Yeah, this time of year they come out.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where's Everybody at???

We are at home in Missouri, can't seem to get anyone to turn one loose to us for a decent rate...

Reactions: Murraycroexp

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call Tuesday morning. Laredo to Evansville IN. Picked up at 13:00 and heading up there. 07:00 Thursday delivery. I could beat that by 24 hours if I really wanted to. But, if rather get some sleep tonight and just deliver 16-17 hours early.

Dropped my Laredo load at 08:00 Monday morning, got this load booked at 08:00 Tuesday morning. Good job team CRE!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call Tuesday morning. Laredo to Evansville IN. Picked up at 13:00 and heading up there. 07:00 Thursday delivery. I could beat that by 24 hours if I really wanted to. But, if rather get some sleep tonight and just deliver 16-17 hours early.

Dropped my Laredo load at 08:00 Monday morning, got this load booked at 08:00 Tuesday morning. Good job team CRE!
Sweet.....:clapping-happy: