January 2016 locations

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was just going to ask where to land in the LA area. Looks like the South side is good. We are headed in from the North. Our first LA experience, relocateing from Seattle.

Reactions: ntimevan and Mailer

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Im-so-bored.png

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Arrived in Hebron. Called dispatch this afternoon and asked them to make sure customer was open at 1:30 AM for delivery. Of course! Then around 3 one of the "girls" in tracking wanted to know why I was showing as only going 50 miles in the last 1-1/2 hrs. I told her we stopped for lunch. She (25 yr old) told me I was irresponsible to stop and eat since I was on a deadhead run. I told her I would make it on time and she gave me a 2 minute talking to about how I needed to do my job because the customer was relying on us. I bit my tongue and assured her that I would make the schedule. Arrived half hour EARLY and they were closed.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Arrived in Hebron. Called dispatch this afternoon and asked them to make sure customer was open at 1:30 AM for delivery. Of course! Then around 3 one of the "girls" in tracking wanted to know why I was showing as only going 50 miles in the last 1-1/2 hrs. I told her we stopped for lunch. She (25 yr old) told me I was irresponsible to stop and eat since I was on a deadhead run. I told her I would make it on time and she gave me a 2 minute talking to about how I needed to do my job because the customer was relying on us. I bit my tongue and assured her that I would make the schedule. Arrived half hour EARLY and they were closed.
Sorry for You .... but on Feb. 5th . it will 1 year of Me doing the Happy dance because i left there ....
Ps .... in NC now.....