I've been warning about this

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Cherri.....I'll give you a little hint as to why Christians do this. One cannot believe on Christ without being somewhat evangelical. It goes with the territory, so to speak. What you may be sick of is justified to a certain degree, as no one wants this in your face, holier than thou, your going to heck type attitude.

As for the Christian right? Forget it. I've stated many times on this forum of the ridiculous way these Christians are manipulated by a false party system. Don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see conservatives acting like a bunch of sheeple being led to slaughter......anymore than the left are being led the same way, with the only difference being the rhetoric.

They know full well there are two camps in this country....and how to work both of them.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"I'd say the same about Jews, Muslims, or any religion that presumed the same, but it's only the Christians who are doing it."

You are right. Muslims today are just blowing up anyone they can to force their ideas on us. Christians in the US are just spouting off for the most part. That is FAR worse than blowing up marathons.

Equating all Muslims with terrorists is like equating all Christians with abortion clinic bombers: just plain ignorant. The tiny fraction of terrorists do not represent the peaceful majority in either religion.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I bring it up when it's in the news. SCOTUS is all over this right now, in case you haven't heard. If they were hearing a case on whether or not child molestation should be considered a crime, I think you'd talk about it some. Your morals are just set a little lower, so you don't think this is newsworthy.

There isn't going to be a such a ridiculous hearing because nobody thinks child molestation is ok...except child molesters! Why are you so totally focused on the sex act or acts that a gay couple may or may not indulge in? Are you obsessed with the sex act of a man married to a woman also? Is there not more to marriage, hetero or homo, than simply the sex act? You are the sick one dude. Judgement is not yours sayeth the Lord.