:eek:

Attachments

• 1414696543197.jpg
    1414696543197.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Week iscoming to a end.. With 1 load behind me and Very few straights with-in 100 miles of me, and we can't find a bag of cookies to haul. Looks like its another 580 mile trek home soon.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well ladies and gents as I sit here sleepy eyed starring out the window I realize one thing: winter is upon us . My wife driving down the interstate the heat cooking me out, I'm not ready yet! Still need propane at the house need to burn the brush pile and plug in the heat tape for the well!

Sent from my flying circus

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Still need propane at the house need to burn the brush pile and plug in the heat tape for the well!

Sent from my flying circus
Think pellet stove.. For a little more then a tank of propane you can reduce that propane bill for years to come. Something we are looking at and working on.. Its even possible to to turn that brush pile of yours into your own pellets :)

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Week iscoming to a end.. With 1 load behind me and Very few straights with-in 100 miles of me, and we can't find a bag of cookies to haul. Looks like its another 580 mile trek home soon.

Bag o cookies heck I'm having a jar time finding the bag today
Springfield oh not a nibble in site last think I want to do is a job to NYC and sit for the weekend in jersey

My pimps are slacking after the good one from last night
May me I'll go sit down at the dinner table with murray

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Bag o cookies heck I'm having a jar time finding the bag today
Springfield oh not a nibble in site last think I want to do is a job to NYC and sit for the weekend in jersey

My pimps are slacking after the good one from last night
May me I'll go sit down at the dinner table with murray

In all fairness I did turn down a few..One to Las Vegas.. That's somewhere a solo has no business going to let alone a week where I only ran one load so far.. The other turn down was because it didn't drop until Monday..Can't chance tying up truck for 4 days with no income coming in.