It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded ... Flint , Mi. to Grand Prairie , Tx... for Monday am ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Awake in illinois ... why ... guess i will go to work ...
08b1498c58cf689646b3f22047cb8f24.jpg

Boy, are you quick.
Were you picking up at that fire-lit plant?

Sent from my i-sung.

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys keep talking about Murray and CRE here like you are honeymoon lovebirds.
OK, we get it, you love him. Just gets boring hearing about your boss all the time.

Sent from my i-sung.

Oh...Oh....
Let me grab some Fresh Popcorn ....

Well working for a company that doesn't :censoredsign: you or charge you endlessly for a QC that you never own, or one that doesn't broker out freight you can haul and need and are near to, a guy who has strong motivation to get the freight on your truck and gets it there...wwll when you find it, you aren't afraid to tell him that he is appreciated. If you dislike it, don't read it please...feel free to scroll on by.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Getting excited aren't we?
I could say few things to argue with you, but I will choose to hold it out, to prevent older folks from getting their blood pressure up.
Wishing you good day!

Sent from my i-sung.
I am just Lol thinking about the EO Cheerleader uniforms that were put away in the Closet around 2 years ago .... Pom Poms and all ... heck even OVM used to wear a set of those ....

He actually wore Pom Poms? LOL.

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get that. It's an old guy thing from when you were committed to an employer. Kind of a 60's thing, like the Beach Boy's "Be True To Your School". When you do the song, replace the word school with "carrier" AND when it gets the the cheering part, close your eyes and imagine OVM jumping in the air with Pom Poms

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
OVM .... back in the days as an EO Cheerleader ...

e35d414084a3b92b24b2fd4440ebc2c2.jpg

That sweater should read beavers.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My smallest lightest load ever was way back in my cat days. One regular size mailing envelope.
I felt like the mail man :rolleyes:

My smallest was 5 labels that a warehouse forgot to stick on the 5 skids they had just expedited a few hours before. 5 labels. 5"x7" each. Morehead, KY to Chicago, IL.
$1.35 per mile. And I was shaking my head the whole way there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Had that happen just recently. Went to pick up 2 skids took them back to original shipper who added labels to the skids, reloaded back on van and taken back to the start. Would've been a whole lot cheaper if someone would've got in their car and drove the 20 miles to re-label. Can't just make this stuff up.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished up a Tx to Ok uship load 1100 miles in 2 days, nothing special about a buck a mile... 6 pick ups 6 drop offs still got one final stop in Houston.

Reactions: brokcanadian
Status
Not open for further replies.