It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question, even with pressure washer too many bugs won't come off. Any Bug Remover suggestions?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
I just go to Blue Beacon.
They get most of it off. I know, it damages my shine of the paint. I apply Rain-x to the windshield.
However, learned something...
After I wash the van, I pull out a clay bar (yes, one for the detailing). Stuff that was left over after wash, comes out.
Even once had a barely noticeable branch or other object scratch with something I thought needed a paint touch up. I used clay bar - low and behold, scratch markings gone, just slight impression almost not visible to the naked eye. Even some tar came off the van that were there I thought forever.
So, if dryer sheets won't work, try clay bars for detailing.

Sent from my i-sung.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday morning gang.....:) finally got some rain last night..:)

18921991_793009587525431_867830081506375438_n.png

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
One week off turns into two now that the torque converter is being replaced. Might as well stay home through Father's Day, which is also my wife's birthday this year, then leave on that Monday. But do I DH on my dime to SC and maybe get a load Monday afternoon, or stay and hope for a paid trip to the north from Orlando area, and if skunked, leave Monday evening for SC, still on my own dime. Decisions, decisions.

And what do I get her for a birthday gift that goes with a Fathers Day necktie?? Don't say a diamond necklace.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One week off turns into two now that the torque converter is being replaced. Might as well stay home through Father's Day, which is also my wife's birthday this year, then leave on that Monday. But do I DH on my dime to SC and maybe get a load Monday afternoon, or stay and hope for a paid trip to the north from Orlando area, and if skunked, leave Monday evening for SC, still on my own dime. Decisions, decisions.

And what do I get her for a birthday gift that goes with a Fathers Day necktie?? Don't say a diamond necklace.
"Diamond necktie?"

Sent from my i-sung.

Reactions: Noname

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Depends on how long you've been married. 1-5 a card 5-10 card and flowers 10-20 card, flowers and dinner,20-25 card flowers dinner and a weekend get a way, more than 25 whatever she wants!

Sent from lost in space.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ragmama hid the remote...... Guess it's Property Brothers and House Hunters today.

o_O
When i was Home last sunday ... i watched Lakeside properties for sale ... Direct TV ch..229 ... ahhh retirement ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: Ragman

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

And what are you driving?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3b3c6191af89330f6481c2b1f441383d.png

Well tomorrow I will be cutting the cable cord. Would be today, but that department is closed

I played around with two antennas yesterday in my attic. A cheap small one, and a full size expensive one. At least in this case, you don't always get what you pay for. The expensive one was an epic fail, and the cheap generic one was stellar.

It really shouldn't work as good as it does pulling in 24 HD channels. It's cheaply made, lot of plastic. Supposedly made for outside, I just don't see it holding up very long outside. It does have a motor for rotation which is a nice perk. At $40, I have to agree with other reviews, this thing does a pretty nice job. How long it last, yet to be seen. But pretty happy with the results so far

59f48ccc9319af6fd4c9a95325434e86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

That is a few questions you ask yourself that are never easy to answer... except your wife's birthday and fathers day...happy wife
happy life...so the saying goes...GO HOME SOOOOON...:rolleyes:

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy

And what are you driving?Ha

I'm driving the infamous 2015 Ford Transit . Torque converter lasted 153,000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.