It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I like having a Qualcomm. No phone calls asking where are you at, no leaving the phone location on and running your battery down all the time. I don't mine paying for it.
One of the problems with QC - dispatcher sends load, does not call.
If you are not in vehicle, you get a surprise call, asking why aren't you rolling.

Sent from my i-sung.
My company always calls and let's me know

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, that load would've been perfect for me.
Well ... ... there was 3 more Exp... sprinter type vans showed up while i was loading ...(all solo drivers ) and 2 of them were going direct to Michigan ... have a nice trip boys .... this guy doesn't drive Stupid ... one guy didn't like that comment ... but i really don't care

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
.... this guy doesn't drive Stupid ...
e7dd5def7e88facfab9fe36741c26185.jpg

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well ... ... there was 3 more Exp... sprinter type vans showed up while i was loading ...(all solo drivers ) and 2 of them were going direct to Michigan ... have a nice trip boys .... this guy doesn't drive Stupid ... one guy didn't like that comment ... but i really don't care

My loads are all direct... at 45pmh. I drive direct everywhere.

Sent from my i-sung.

Reactions: piper1

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would really like to know how he ended up in that position.
Right?
That was on my mind too...
Judging by the open back hatch, he might have just been ready to unload something, wanted to back a little closer, wanted to hit brakes, or panicked at the last moment and while "braking" the gas pedal, caught a curb or small fence with rear tires, catapulting him into the air and slamming that window where pretty girl was winking at him.

Sent from my i-sung.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats fine ... but i prefer my load ...1171 LM ... 8 hours available for sleep ... appointment delivery 11pm tomorrow night ...

Psst...
45mph IS your schedule.

Take your miles, divide it by 45mph, get your 8 hours of sleep.

Sent from my i-sung.

Status
Not open for further replies.