It's IN!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just heard from the boat dealer. My boat is in, it's fully rigged and ready to go! NOW, I just need to get it! This is going to make the next couple of weeks VERY hard! :D

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Blast a few for me...**** ducks..i will miss shooting at them this year..good luck and be safe.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The happiest days of a boat owners life: the day he buys it and the day he gets rid of it! Lol

I guess that would depend on the owner .... I know my son has had mine out fishing over 100 times in last 6 months ....

Sent from mySGH-T959 using EO Forums

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
I hope i can join you in clippin some wings this year ... i looks like i might be gettin a reg. Run from newport to maine

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hope you get the run but I sure would like the chance to hunt with you.

We could make it an E.O. hunt! We could get you, Denny, Slo-Ride and the Layoutshooter! What a FINE day that would be! IF we get out don't forget a perch rod.

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
That would be awsome some lake perch crapie walleye and some fowl sounds like a good dinner lol

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Would be a good time altho im thinkin bout takin a dedicated run between newport and maine ... but i would be home every 3 to 4 days so im sure we could over lap time lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Would be a good time altho im thinkin bout takin a dedicated run between newport and maine ... but i would be home every 3 to 4 days so im sure we could over lap time lol

I hope you get it. We can figure out a hunt when you are home.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Sounds great to me...but probably next year.staying out til turkey day...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums