It's Called Self Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
LoL! You're a real piece of work you are. You have added absolutely nothing to this thread.
You are the epitomy of a one celled amoeba trumptard.

If you even bothered to use the one brain cell that you have to do a basic google search you would find out that this guy is a complete whacko.
The fact that you would defend him speaks volumes about your own intelligence level.

Hes still a better person than you are.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LoL! You're a real piece of work you are. You have added absolutely nothing to this thread.
You are the epitomy of a one celled amoeba trumptard.

If you even bothered to use the one brain cell that you have to do a basic google search you would find out that this guy is a complete whacko.
The fact that you would defend him speaks volumes about your own intelligence level.

Every word in this post is an ad hominem attack with a dash of the usual Trump hate added for good measure. It adds absolutely nothing to this thread.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Rittenhouse is neither legally nor morally guilty of anything other than bad judgement. Seventeen year-olds are known for that, and being stupid is neither illegal nor immoral. Most everyone knows that. However, there's no proof whatsoever that "he went there to be confrontational".
Then why did he need to lie about being a certified EMT? When was the last time you saw a real medic carry an ar-15 unless they were at war?
I already said earlier that I don't blame the kid, he needs to be deprogrammed, that's all.

That lie right there showed his true intentions imo and should have been enough to convict him on it's own.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I think that about covers the personal attacks, from the looking in the mirror on forward. There is really and truly no point in bringing personal insults to the discussion. Reply to the post, not the poster. Life is so much easier when you do that.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Then why did he need to lie about being a certified EMT? When was the last time you saw a real medic carry an ar-15 unless they were at war?
I already said earlier that I don't blame the kid, he needs to be deprogrammed, that's all.

That lie right there showed his true intentions imo and should have been enough to convict him on it's own.
Ever hear of a combat medic.....they I believe carry a pistol even in peace time.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
LoL! Come on! So now you've just officialy "deputized" rittenhouse by calling him a legit medic.
OMFG!

You just continually make excuses for this guy's bad behaviour and justification for being there, even to the point of making your own decision that he's now a legit EMT. You believed his lie that he said right on camera. Either that,or you don't believe it however your ideolgy won't let you think straight because you also believe that the lie is for the greater good. Your ideology makes you think that the end justifies the means.

I don't have to personally attack you. You assasinate your character quite nicely all on your own, LoL!:sweatsmile:

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't have to personally attack you. You assasinate your character quite nicely all on your own, LoL!:sweatsmile:
That's a personal attack. YOU should probably figure out a way to respond without using the word "you."

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Ok, fair enough, how about I change the word "you" to "everybody" so it's no longer considered a "personal" attack, LoL!
It's not my fault he constantly hangs himself everytime he opens his mouth! Bwahahahaha!

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'm sorry but I just can't stay civil to someone who would so openly support people like Lindell and their kind who are supporters of the "big lie" as they call it. It just goes beyond all reasonable beliefs of any real thinking person......

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm sorry but I just can't stay civil to someone who...
I'm just as sorry as you are, but EO will not provide a platform for members to be uncivil to other members, regardless of how the uncivil tries to defend or rationalize it. Those who are unable to control their emotions tend to lose your ability to post in the Soapbox or even the entire site. Put bluntly, you've been given more slack than you should have been given solely because you are a Charter Member of this site. But that kind of latitude can only go so far after many hints both subtle and not so subtle, and now defiantly refusing to be civil.

From the Code of Conduct:

17. The Soapbox Forum
The Soapbox contains topics which engender strong opinions and passions, therefore the Code of Conduct rules are often less rigidly enforced, so as to allow a more free and relaxed discussion. However, insults directly or indirectly towards individuals or entire groups (religious, political or otherwise) will not be tolerated. Responses must be on-topic and not directed at the individual (respond to the post, not the poster). You will not be permitted to post messages in The Soapbox Forum until you have at least 25 posts of consequence in other forums. The Soapbox Forum is a forum for expediters to express their opinions to other expediters. If you are not an expediter, you may still participate, but only with the understanding that the Code of Conduct will be more strictly enforced so as to prevent disruptions within the forums.

If you keep it up you leave me very little choice.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I haven’t seen the whole interview but Rittenhouse said that he wants to attend college and study to become a nurse. It’s admirable that he wants to do this but I imagine that doing so would create a tremendous amount of problems for himself. He may be too young to realize yet but he may very well have to change his name and move away from Kenosha. Somewhere more isolated and find a job in a low profile environment. Too many people out there have the wrong facts about him and may try to cause trouble for him. This is mostly due to the lying Fake News media and quite a few irresponsible politicians who lied about facts in the case and about him.
Pretty pathetic commentary about today’s state of affairs that a person who uses classic self defense to save his life is viewed as the bad guy because of those lies.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Rittenhouse did say he wanted to move someplace else and lay low for a while. He named a city in Florida that he's always wanted to live in, but I can't remember it. But I don't know if he'll go there now.

Reactions: davekc

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He also mentioned being accepted to AZ State, but that would have to be with their online program. There's no way he would be safe on a large liberal college campus. But no matter where he goes he'll have a security detail with him for the next couple of years, if not longer.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
He interviewed with Ashlie Banfield this evening. Taking online classes now, but wants to attend in person in the future. Probably not doable without safety risks.

Reactions: davekc

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Other things in the interview : He won’t be living in Wisconsin or Illinois. His Aunt wasn’t supportive of him until his acquittal. The picture taken in the bar with others that were supposed “proud boys”, he didn’t know who they were and didn’t know the Ok hand sign was racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.