It's Called Self Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
But he drove 20+ miles to put himself in that situation, and the fact that he was only 17 at the time, why are his parents not facing charges? If he was asked for help that would be one thing, but he just showed up and thought he was helping.

The 2 that died, well we are better off without them. from what has been reported.

Just from all the publicity that this guy has had, I don't doubt he thought he was going to go to the riots and kill some black people ( I doubt he described them that way)

Either way this goes there will be riots, better get ready.
So you can read minds now.....just like the prosecutor?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Fyi his parents are divorced.
His father and grandparents live in kenosha and kyle lives with his mom 30 miles away across state lines.....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That picture was taken well after the riots and the judge disallowed it as being irrelevant. No connection to the Proud Boys or any other radical group could be proven.

Exactly, that was taken after he had been arrested, and a bunch of people chipped in and paid his 2 million dollar bail to get him out of jail so he could party. Kind of arrogant don’t you think?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You think that picture of him partying with the FAF tee shirt was somehow fabricated?
No, I don't think it was fabricated. But your claim that wearing a FREE AF t-shirt is somehow a stone-cold, slam-dunk, positive sign that the wearer is a white supremacist kind of stretches credulity. Not to mention reality.
Kind of arrogant don’t you think?
Well, you're kind of arrogant, but I don't think you're a White Supremacist, either.

A wacka wacka. IMG_20211117_204019.jpg

Reactions: Pilgrim and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Guess he likes young boys also....
That's a pretty interesting, if not bold, accusation.

Not to mention Rittenhouse is an adult male at 18 years old.

Oh, wait. Is this just an attempt at a cheap shot at Gaetz? OK, I get it. Mean-spirited humor. Got it.

The Left can't meme.

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Although it could be seen as premature by some, it's about time a public figure came out in support of Rittenhouse under the presumption that he's innocent until proven guilty.

Considering the latest revelations of the state's withholding evidence regarding jump kick dude's identity and the higher resolution drone video not given to the defense, the judge could very easily declare a mistrial with prejudice. This would be the most appropriate path to justice in light of all the other violations by these clumsy prosecutors.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Prosecutors have had a "hold my beer" moment with this whole trial....mistrial with prejudice should happen in the morning if the jury doesn't decide yet.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Mistrial, maybe possibly. Even that's not very likely given the jury has the case at this point. Jump Kick Guy's identity and the compressed video aren't likely to be thy deciding factors to the jury. Mistrial with prejudice, if that was going to happen it would have already, so I wouldn't get any hopes up for that.

Something weird is going on with the jury, because this is a 3 or 4 hour deliberation, at most. This isn't a complicated case, nor were the jury instructions of which they requested 11 more copies. The prosecution filed a weapons charge that they admitted Rittenhouse didn't violate, yet they filed it anyway. That alone should raise reasonable doubt as to the burden of proof that rests with the prosecution, as any claims made by them cannot be trusted.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Mistrial, maybe possibly. Even that's not very likely given the jury has the case at this point.

Assuming they are able to reach a verdict.

If the jury is hung and cannot reach a unanimous verdict the judge can declare a mistrial and mostly likely would.

At that point, the prosecution could retry the case if they choose to.

I expect if they decided to do so, they would not make the same errors the second time around.

Mistrial with prejudice, if that was going to happen it would have already, so I wouldn't get any hopes up for that.

And even were the judge to declare a mistrial with prejudice the prosecution can appeal that ruling.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Mistrial, maybe possibly. Even that's not very likely given the jury has the case at this point. Jump Kick Guy's identity and the compressed video aren't likely to be thy deciding factors to the jury. Mistrial with prejudice, if that was going to happen it would have already, so I wouldn't get any hopes up for that.

Something weird is going on with the jury, because this is a 3 or 4 hour deliberation, at most. This isn't a complicated case, nor were the jury instructions of which they requested 11 more copies. The prosecution filed a weapons charge that they admitted Rittenhouse didn't violate, yet they filed it anyway. That alone should raise reasonable doubt as to the burden of proof that rests with the prosecution, as any claims made by them cannot be trusted.
Apparently “Juror 54”, a woman, and is also the foreperson. Most likely dug in against acquittal and asked for jury instructions to take home with her. (To study and do research?)Probably trying to convince others that are called “followers” (passive)in jury jargon.
At this point hopefully the jurors for acquittal don’t try to compromise and give in to her and appease to some lesser charge because the penalty is still several years in jail.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Although it could be seen as premature by some, it's about time a public figure came out in support of Rittenhouse under the presumption that he's innocent until proven guilty.

Considering the latest revelations of the state's withholding evidence regarding jump kick dude's identity and the higher resolution drone video not given to the defense, the judge could very easily declare a mistrial with prejudice. This would be the most appropriate path to justice in light of all the other violations by these clumsy prosecutors.
Jump kick dude’s identity should have been provided. It strains credulity that he wasn’t identified all this time since there is a video of him. The same with the witness called “yellow pants”. No identification.
Conveniently didn’t ID him after all this time and had video of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.