It is Septemeber...where R U?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome to expediting and sleeping at Flying Js. Those sprinklers will definitely get your attention. I've parked over them more than once. Sometimes I will get out and look before backing in or I can see from a distance if the grass is splayed out, indicating a sprinkler head. Other times, if space permits, I don't back in as deep.

Now that you have experienced the sprinkler under the van thing its time for something new. Having a street sweeper make a slow pass by your van while parked at Wally World at 03:00 is cheap excitement. Or the snowplow that scrapes by and buries your van. I can sleep through the shopping cart fetching and the loud music though.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome to expediting and sleeping at Flying Js. Those sprinklers will definitely get your attention. I've parked over them more than once. Sometimes I will get out and look before backing in or I can see from a distance if the grass is splayed out, indicating a sprinkler head. Other times, if space permits, I don't back in as deep.

Now that you have experienced the sprinkler under the van thing its time for something new. Having a street sweeper make a slow pass by your van while parked at Wally World at 03:00 is cheap excitement. Or the snowplow that scrapes by and buries your van. I can sleep through the shopping cart fetching and the loud music though.

the WWW of our world......Wonderful World of Wally............the sights , the sounds......the smells....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . Or the snowplow that scrapes by and buries your van.

Eh, what's a little snow?

tow+truck+in+snow.jpg

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Perfect! Talk about snow then let's pretend it isn't coming for now ;)

Sent from my flying circus

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
October 5th last year we got 26" overnight!!!..that would be NEXT month.....LOL

Speaking of Deep...:D...how is it possible on your favorite forum there's mudsling going on and you haven't been thrown under the bus....is the earth rotation going backwards or has the planets aligned....can't be possible....:p

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
In SC now. Hoping for another great week!!! Hope everyone enjoys there weekend and dont forget the race tonight!!!