It is Septemeber...where R U?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Relocated in a few minute to that annual "Trick or Treat" family evening at the KOA in Monroe. We missed it last year, we were working. Much better now.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
I have had the worst 24hrs and still not done. First I get up at 7 am yesterday and wait for a load. I get my load and as I head to get it in Manchester IA my drive shaft starts to go in my sprinter. So I drive and grab load. Then drive toward main office in Wisconsin another driver meets me to switch me with a cargo van. I am only able to get half my ****. Well I proceed to the gas station to get smokes cause I left a brand new pack in the sprinter. To find out my card is declined cause someone wipe it clean at a tobacco store in Kansas City that day. So I was ****y. So I proceeded down here to Laredo Tx. And im still not all the way there im meeting with a friend to gi e me food to last til Wednesday when I get paid. Im going to nap and then finish the last 4 hr drive.

Im so tired. And hungry. And ****y.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Dropping van off in morning with owner then flying home figure what ill be doing from there probably making a change but after looking at prices to get to airport think im in the wrong business

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Thanks peeps. Im hoping it gets better. I have had a few people help me out and make sure I have cigarettes, food and some kinda cash. Have a great day peeps. I have 178 miles left til my drop.

Anyone in the Laredo area?

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fml. It wont air up

Some air pump won't have enough power to push the air into the tire. May need to go to trucker fuel island side to get air there. Much more air pressure. Of course, unless you have a slow leak somewhere.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Im paying 16 dollars for someone else to put spare on for me lol. To tired and weak right now to do it myself. 3 hrs of sleep since Friday morning at 7

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Im paying 16 dollars for someone else to put spare on for me lol. To tired and weak right now to do it myself. 3 hrs of sleep since Friday morning at 7

Aren't you a driver ? Isn't that the owners responsibility ?

Sent from my flying circus

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting in PA I see the other Unite that's Single said no. If it pay the fuel pays the tolls I'm on it. On another note I see a Straight truck with Indiana tags with a big Dented in Front Bumper and the Generator on the thing Muffler has to be broke sounds like a Demolition Derby Car its so loud. Had to put my ear Plugs in and ear muffs on.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in PA I see the other Unite that's Single said no. If it pay the fuel pays the tolls I'm on it. On another note I see a Straight truck with Indiana tags with a big Dented in Front Bumper and the Generator on the thing Muffler has to be broke sounds like a Demolition Derby Car its so loud. Had to put my ear Plugs in and ear muffs on.

Wonder if thats the same truck that someone started a post that went on and on about where str8 trucks park and how loud there apu was