It is Septemeber...where R U?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A turtle is crossing the road when he’s mugged by two snails. When the police show up, they ask him what happened. The shaken turtle replies, “I don’t know. It all happened so fast.”
hilarious-jokes-turtle-cartoon.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been sitting on 71 South at the 24 mm in Kentucky for 45 minutes.. This has been a real hell run. And I gotta pee.

guido4475

Not a Member
That about all there is in Perry,if you want a good food when your done Head to the Perry Family Restaurant ,
Head east on Route 20 it will be on your left in the IGA Plaza

Yea it is real good food. And a new Wal-Mart super duper center on rt 20 east of Perry. To the west of perry on 20 is a Mexican strip bar.....

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Empty near Cleveland. Hope I can get a good load heading south for a monday delivery close or something that goes real far. Had a decent week no home runs but a few good base hits so can't complain much lol but until then it's nap time.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've heard of bacon in ice cream, but turtle? What would THAT taste like :eek:

Attachments

• 1411742341042.jpg
    1411742341042.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 29

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty near Cleveland. Hope I can get a good load heading south for a monday delivery close or something that goes real far. Had a decent week no home runs but a few good base hits so can't complain much lol but until then it's nap time.

Your in a good spot, the last few Friday's dispatch has bid on a Stow Ohio going to Charlotte, maybe your dispatch can set the hook on it

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Your in a good spot, the last few Friday's dispatch has bid on a Stow Ohio going to Charlotte, maybe your dispatch can set the hook on it

I snagged a shorty for gas money going to Sterling Heights Michigan but once I drop it I'll head home free of charge. And I'll only have to drive straight down I75